URGENT UPDATE !!! ON E-WATCHMAN

by SWALKER 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Everyone has the right to privacy and this will be respected on this board. If someone wants to remain anonymous then they should be allowed to IMO.

• avishai
    avishai
    He's had a year. And I'm sick of him taking the moral "high ground" and talking down on all of us like we're so evil for running afoul of the same jerks he's so scared of.

Let him suffer a JC and then SEE if he's really a prophet or just some madman trying to gain power through denunciation. He's claimed to be a prophet long enough - let him prove himself.

He cowers and hides and shields himself with deception and lies. Let him be burned with the fires of tribulation like all of us were - like even the least of us had the courage to step forward and at least admit what we were really up to, what we were really thinking. If he wants to be a prophet, fine, but let his face be uncovered.

I will not change my post. Let him stand behind his work

Czar,you rock.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Like several people already mentioned in several posts, these letters will just end up in the round file at most Kingdom Halls, and at Bethel. Arrogance is ingrained into all of them. *They* are the ones that have God's direction, *they* are God's chosen people, and *they* alone will decide doctrine, since God speaks directly through them, even if it's only in spurts, and only when it's painfully obvious to their congregationers that the present light needs to be a little brighter. That arrogance will be what brings them down, not an E-Watchman, or a Liberal Elder: even though they contribute to the discomfort of the masses.

Arrogance and greed will be, in the end, what brings this trembling house of cards tumbling down around them.

More power to people like E-Watchman, who actually, even though still stuck in the same wagon rut of JWism, have the courage and veracity to try to find a glue that will hold this house together. In the end, it all evens out. E-Watchman will get his reformation, just not in the way he planned it to happen.

CG

P.S. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. The old geezers are very, very stubborn. God made them that way, as this is their divine God-given right, and it is foretold, after all, that they would be persecuted. Persecute em s'more and they *love* it! Funny how that ole "pain is pleasure" principle works here.

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm inclined to think that they will respond with a letter which states: (Paraphrased) "Go fck yourself."

I agree......except they wouldn't bother with a letter. Gumby

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hey Czar:

I was reading e-watchman's guest book and in it he stated that he hand delivered the letter (sent to all cong) to his personal congregation. I don't think he is trying to keep his identity secret now that he has signed all those letters. However, I do think we owe it to him to let him come out with his own statement, which I'm sure we will soon see posted. I hope that at the very least this will enlighten many more JW's. I, for one, intend to share more info with JW's that I know.

Peace,

Swalker

• boa
    boa

wow, some letter and of course it led me into the den of the e-watchman for several hours - dem damn devils are gonna destroy me!

you never know if at least one service department guy in each bethel will get 'infected' by the NGO information and 'infect' others! The GB may have to disfellowship all the elders in the world and make a special 'new' application of their authority and appoint sisters in the congregations LOL - and damn it, it would be about time! I love being 'disciplined' by women LOL Women in suits also ROCK! LOL

i took what i wanted about the UN NGO situation and tried to figure out if this guy is for real or what?

still not sure - the stuff on the site is clever anyway

his 'question from reader' is an interesting twist on the wt's same at times silly effort (was he afraid to call it 'questions from readers' with esses for some reason?) to not answer q's that jws really want answers to and plus he uses some of the good ol' wts bait and switch tactics in the 'blood usage' question from reader, plus a little name bashing at the end of the commentary about other viewpoints on this topic, namely, - the 'sect of Ray Franz' - sheesh.

boa

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

This charge of apostacy reminds me of when Bill charged the GB with apostacy. We all know what happened to Bill after he did that. Boy, did Jehovah ever sanctify his name on that one!

[Name Removed] will share the same fate of Bill. [Name Removed] , congradulations, you're now an "Apostate". And not a ham and egger like the rest of us on this board. No, you're now going to be in the big leauges like the aformentioned Bill Bowen, Ray Franz, Carl Johannson and David Reed.

• sf
    sf

Not all is as it appears.

sKally

• Roddy
    Roddy

Addressing the letters to the WTS or the congregation will only fall on blind eyes. He's got to get the letters to the rank-and-file to do the most damage.

• truth1
    truth1

Any more updates on this? I don't see anything on e-watchman's site on any updates of this letter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit