URGENT UPDATE !!! ON E-WATCHMAN

by SWALKER 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• English Patient
    English Patient

Hi Corvin,

I have two quotes for you my Christian friend:

• Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother's eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Allow me to extract the straw from your eye'; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother's eye. ( Matthew 7v 3-5 )
    • He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (John 8v7 )

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I have two quotes for you my Christian friend:
    • Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother's eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Allow me to extract the straw from your eye'; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother's eye. ( Matthew 7v 3-5 )
    • He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (John 8v7 )

Why are you citing Scriptures to counsel me with from a book you assert is a work of fiction? Because I do believe the Bible? OK, I see your point and it is well taken.

I appreciate it when someone points out to me that I am coming across like a jerk, and if someone takes the trouble to say something, I take it to mean they care. I simply apologize and try not offend in the same manner again, then I move on.

The only cure for arrogance and moron is a shot humility and humor.

As for theThe E-Watchman, the man is resolute and is trying passionately to get the WTBTS to live up to its own standards. I applaud and support what he is trying to do.

• English Patient
    English Patient
    the man is resolute and is trying passionately to get the WTBTS to live up to its own standards.

He can start by learning some HTML.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Wow.

I am laughing at his naivete - the crazy fool really believes that the dubs are God's people instead of just another sect of the Seventh Day Adventists that went haywire under the charismatic and schizophrenic Freddie Franz. I wonder if he'll ever realize that the "truth" is just another hilarious testament to the endless ability of mankind to distract itself.

Of course he's passionate and admirable in his attempts to "cleanse" God's "organization. But the poor sap is wasting his time, energy, and probably a fair amount of money - you cannot pour new wine into old wineskins, nor can this organization be "reformed" because it wasn't right to begin with.

Maniac.

CZAR

• hybridous
    hybridous

Unfortunately, E-Watchman (Watchmen?) has made a mistake here (in my opinion).

He's made enough noise to get himself disfellowshipped. If the first set of letters to the branches didn't do it, this last set to the GB members themselves with formal accusations of apostacy will. He's forced the WTs hand, and this is the only card they know how to play.

Now, many witnesses will reject his website outright, because he will be expelled.

I'll be watching his website. It will be interesting to see how his demeanor toward the WT changes as they treat him like garbage for telling the truth.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'll be watching his website. It will be interesting to see how his demeanor toward the WT changes as they treat him like garbage for telling the truth.

Amen. Hee hee, I wonder if he'll still cling to the notion that these are God's people after all his friends abandon him?

Or maybe the WT is too weak at present to close its fist around him? I mean, if he made a BIG enough stink, in his local congregation, maybe they'll rally around him? It's happened before - unfortunately, he's no great shakes as a nice guy, so he'll probably wind up hurting a bunch of people worse than the WT ever did, and then finish off by starting his own cult.

CZAR

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    He's made enough noise to get himself disfellowshipped.

He's been making noise for quite a while. I'm surprised he's still at it, with impunity.... so far. Maybe he's one of the "Untouchables"

• English Patient
    English Patient

E-Watchman is a guy called [Removed] who lives in [Removed] .

He's a sad, laughable fellow. I read one of his 'essays' the other day, and somehow, death lost it's sting.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

E-Watchman is a guy called [Removed] who lives in [Removed].

He's a sad, laughable fellow. I read one of his 'essays' the other day, and somehow, death lost it's sting.

EP You Know, now you've blown his cover.

• avishai
    avishai

EP, are you the poster formerly known as Hamas? If so, Hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit