Thomas Jefferson Comments

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I'm more of a mutt. Ancestors from England, Holland, Germany, and France, with a few strays from Scotland & Ireland plus the occasional Indian thrown in for good measure.

Some came to America to escape persecution (as in the case of one Huguenot) and others came to make their fortunes (including those who were a part of the Dutch West India Company).

• Snowball
    Snowball

Reminds me of Ray Franz's comments about how depressing it is that champions of religious freedoms always fall into the repeat pattern of becoming opressors themselves.

Anyways...thanx for the Jeffferson quotes. He is one of my favorite founding fathers. If only he woulda pushed harder for emancipation. Still...he was a very enlightened man.

• Farkel
    Farkel

ozziepost,

Good to see you back, fellow warrier!

: I can just imagine Farks face when he reads that!

It was covered in vomit, if you must know!

I'm among the elite of "demonized, crazed WT-fighting vermin" on this or any other board. And I've just stated my GOOD points!

sunny,

I've been doing this little crusade for over six years on various boards. I've been an ex-dub for 32 years. In fact, I popularized the use of the word "dub." Everybody uses it now. Just look up by my name to see how much I've blabbed on THIS board! And that is only over a few short years just here alone (not to mention my not being able to blab due to a DFing in here for several months because sometimes I blab in a way that is not acceptable in here.). I've blabbed my blabberings for nearly six THOUSAND blabbings just in HERE! And if you check out my blabberings, and see ANY single thing I said favorable about the WTS, then you have my permission to shoot me. Personally.

Farkel, of the Bible-Based(tm) "Blabbering(tm)" CLASS (At least I don't release new books to correct my blabberings in my old books.)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Fark, I know you are an "old warrior, part of ex-dub legend and ancestry! I was just yankin' your chain a bit, actually! It just bothers me to see anyone give those b+++ds any power at all...............didn't mean to make you vomit! No harm meant!

Terri

• minimus
    minimus

So Farkel, since you popularized "dub", everyone uses it? Is that a fact?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Minimus, I love you, I love the presence of your many threads, but if you make Farkel leave, I will be most upset with you!

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: So Farkel, since you popularized "dub", everyone uses it? Is that a fact?

No. "Everyone uses it" is of course an exaggeration. Do you like exaggerations? I didn't coin the term "dub," but I don't recall years ago anyone using it as consistently as I did. Now, it's common place. Let's just say I probably "helped" make it a more popular moniker.

There. Do you feel better now? Do you like it when you feel better? Why do you like it when you feel better?

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

I'm sure you feel better not obscuring the facts, Farkel.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I invented a word too.

Apostophobia.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit