What Do You Stand For?

by Corvin 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Come on, Corvin....5 words??? ME??

Anyway, ever since we "took in" our now 15 year-old grandson when he was 5 months old...and in this Boonietown there was a big NEED for advocates for handicapped kids...I kinda plunged into it full force. I was heavily involved in speaking and facing school district administrators to hold them to laws they swore to uphold as Special-Ed "educators".

I deplore ANY kind of injustice and get my Irish mouth in a bit of trouble when I speak up for the underdog...."any" underdog--that I feel needs help....

Sorry I couldn't do this as a snap essay......but by NOW you all "know" me....LOL!

PS---I hope I will be able to get back to "business as usual" SOON, not being able to speak due to my stroke (and can't write either!)...it SURE puts a cramp in my style, I wanna TELL ya :)

hugs,

Annie

• Beans
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

helping other, understanding, compassion and kindness

(OK 6 words but the "and" doesn't count)

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Getting the most out of life.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jesus

LT "terse, but ponderable" class

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The national anthem, ladies, and Jesus.

Six~ with apologies to anyone who got to this one first, lol.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Cheap shot, bro., but I'll forgive ya for it

• FMZ
    FMZ

LT... this isn't the "Mr. Scotland" competition.

"I stand for world peace, feeding the starving people, and Jesus...gooOOO JESUS!"

/me hands over the sash and crown-type-thingy to my lesbian lover

FMZ

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Come on, Corvin....5 words??? ME??

He he, I know. In my family if you used 10 words to say something you could have said in 50 words, you just weren't trying hard enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit