New Poster Here

by MoeJoJoJo 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

This is my first time posting anywhere. Thought I would say hi and I am enjoying reading everyone's comments and stories.

"plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

So. Tell us about yourself. Are you a former dub? Are you still dubbing? DO you believe in God? Do you believe in Christmas fruitcake?

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

I am attending meetings - I was baptized at the age of 13 am now 31. Am a second generation JW my husband is a third generation JW he is also a MS. I have been questioning things in my head for a long time. I inhereted a vast WT library a year ago and started researching...

"plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." -Veronica A. Shoffstall

• Prisca
    Prisca

you started researching???

Ooohhhh... you're in trouble now!!

Hi and welcome to the board. I was raised in the "truth" too - was a 3rd gen JW. I too had many questions in my head that required answers.... Feel free to post any questions, observations, experiences you like. We'd be interested in your thoughts.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Bibleexaminer, Oh and by the way I've never had Christmas fruitcake. Am I missing out? From what I've heard its not all that great. I guess I could try it for myself as long as I don't have it on Christmas day.

• terraly
    terraly

Christmas fruitcakes are the source of all evil and pain in this world.

• Cautious
    Cautious

Hello MoJoJoJo

I'd give the Christmas cake a miss myself - but I don't like cake all that much. Easter Eggs on the other hand....hmm chocolate.

I'd never posted to a board either before someone put me onto this one, and I've kind of become addicted to it. I hope you enjoy your visits here as much as I have . I'm sure any questons you post will have some interesting replies.

Take Care
    Cautious

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hi MoeJoJoJo,

Welcome to the board where you truly have freedom to express yourself, to question things, and to get different answers to your questions...with no judgement from (most anyways) the other members of this board.

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hi MoeJoJoJo,

Welcome to the board where you truly have freedom to express yourself, to question things, and to get different answers to your questions...with no judgement from (most anyways) the other members of this board.

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Amazing
    Amazing

Welcome Moejojojo: I see that you have a large library. You may already be aware, but you should know that JW books, especially older versions can be quite valueable. Also, some certain hard to get books may be useful even if you don't sell them, because others can ask you to look up and veryify certain statement claimed to originate in older publicatons. If you get a chance, let us know of some of the items you have in stock.

I recently had a chance to get one of the older versions of the Finished Mystery, and I didn't get it. I regret that decision. But the copy I do have is good enough for now.

I look forward to your participation on the board. This will prove to be an interesting experience for you. - Amazing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit