SILENTLAMBS CONVENTION SIGNS!!!

by VeniceIT 28 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

UMM sure I personally think that if the signs are at the JW conventions, then I don't know it might get connected . Actually these were just to give people ideas. We're going to make one that says Child Molesters as well, a variety is nice. Do what you feel comforatable with!!!

Ven

The Average JW might not understand the full import. But the Abused WILL, the ELDERS that have handeld the cases WILL. And last but not least the NASTY PEDOPHILES WILL, AND hopefully it'll freak them out!!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey All,

You making a total ass of yourelves by holding those signs. Oh hell, it's to late, you making an ass out of yourselves right now.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

That's HONORARY Ass to you FRED!!!

Ven

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

I hope you don't be the first ASS caring that sign.

• metatron
    metatron

Wanna ruffle some feathers?

Take that comment about how the Society now allows
    publishers to report child abuse (ha-ha!), add silentlambs
    phone number and have it printed neatly on light green paper.

Then STAPLE it TWICE to a dollar bill.

Make a bunch and put them in contribution boxes all
    over your convention, as a protest. They'll have to
    remove the staples to get the money.

Nothing illegal here, but I can guarantee if enough
    people do this, you'll get a reaction!

metatron

• unanswered
    unanswered

hey venice! the signs are great. i've been absent from the board again, my grandmother of 93 passed away last week, and i had too much going on to get online. i would love to post some signs in my community. it seems so sick to me that most dubs will see silentlambs as apostate, instead of trying to help the victims.-nate

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm sorry Nate hope your doing ok!! *HUGS*. Ya it's a shame how the JW's can twist everything.

OMG MET that is TOOOOO funny, the only prob with that plan is actually giving money to the WTS hahhaha, but the dubs that have to sort it would surly see it, and be VERY upset. Therefore I think it's a great idea, only way I'd ever donate again HAHAHHA!!!!

Ven

• bajarama
    bajarama

Think of all the dubs who will see the signs, and then have the fact reinfroced with the dateline show. I wonder what the spin will be from HQ on this.

Good job venice!

bajarama

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks VeniceIT,
    I posted this thread on Net Soup at www.freeminds.org
    Randy Watters

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit