We're going to get them tomorrow!

by Atilla 14 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have missed about 25 Memorials, and I haven't missed a single one of them!

It gets easier and easier to let go of meaningless superstitious rituals and the traditions of Men in Brooklyn.

Trust me.

In fact, it just occurred to me that I have now probably missed more Memorials than I attended.

Another proof that anyone can make progress!

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Re: Daylight Saving Time...yes, the congregation where my parents attend share the KH. They are not scheduled to start Memorial until 9pm. Double duty yawn!

Wasasister: I understand the desire to keep from hurting feelings. Rocky's mom would like nothing more than for us to attend tonight. And as much as I would like to keep her happy, keeping under the radar is more important.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I'll be watching Gulliver's Travel's on SciFi and pretending to do homework.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am watching American Dreams and recording it for my JW buddy.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Ok, I sorta chickened out as far as the apostisizing goes but I did drive by my local KH. Hey, I'm not obsessed or anything but I did have to go out for something and the KH is on the way, sorta. The parking lot was full but not completely and I didn't see anyone outside. To be completely honest, it just looked like a slightly busy Sunday morning but not much more. I decided against doing anything because this KH isn't really my KH, in fact I've only been to this one once and that was a few years back, so I really don't know anyone there. Plus, my present work and house are all located in close proximity to this KH, and it probably is best to retain my aninimity. Maybe next year, I will strike at my old KH, about an hour away from my present home, or some other random KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit