Is anyone going to Glastonbury?

by reboot 29 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

It sounds like a really, really good festival to be able to attend! Thanks for the update Reboot! Here are some pictures I found:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/glastonbury/pics/index.shtml

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Hi Reboot,

yes I did get to see Black rmc and paddled around a bit in the process and found it increasingly difficult to remain upright! Saw some guys having a great time body skidding in all of the mud it was hilarious!

Muse were (as I anticipated) absolutely fantastic.! Sod the mud...watching those guys perform took me elsewhere!

It was great to meet you, never thought it would be possible with so many people and so many things to do!

We saw the rainbow too, we were stood right in the middle of it whilst my kids were sheltering in the dodgems.

The she-pees were a knockout, plucked up the courage after speaking with you!

As you say...roll on next year!

Bay64me

• reboot
    reboot

seeit allclearlynow..wow((((( thanks)))))) what agreat page! im gonna trawl them all and find me....gonna pm you now and tell you what i really gotup to,,,,,,,,,,

• reboot
    reboot

hey bay glad you found brmc and muse were awesome..ok i had to eat my words there...what an ending..but by then i could have been watching paint dry and id have stood in awe lol..catch up with you next year and i'll take you 'shopping' Bonnie was amazing.had a bit of a party going on at the jazz tent in the fiels of flags..lots just laying on the ground looking up at them ill try and find photos...should get them tomorrow...

• ball.
    ball.

I've got to go sooner or later. I drive through Glastonbury on my way to eMans BBQ and it's always just after the fest. My sister goes every year, she is getting married to a DJ, they are cool.

• reboot
    reboot

Why dont you go next year then ? we can meet up with your sister and my lot and have a great time? the more the merrier

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Joss Stone, James Brown. Gomez, Morrissey,The English National Opera,Supergrass and Bonnie Rait,Muse

No Quo??

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Here is a Glastonbury moment!

Bay64me

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

and just to prove that the sun did shine and that there was grass to sit on...

but the truth of the matter is......

Bay64me

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Here's a little Glasto fairy I found and brought home with me.....

And here are Muse on the pyramid stage

Bay64me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit