Contraband

by prophecor 14 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Having sex......... how I want, when I want, and with who I want....

edited to say....I love my husband.....

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

[b]Does not the wearing of a wedding ring also have its roots in Paganism and idolatry as well? [/b] The wedding ring dates back to ancient Egypt.

[b]What forbidden fruits do you partake of since becoming more enlightened?[/b] Twenty years ago, I would have said "My bong." Since then ... hhmmmmmm ... , let's see: 1. Pre-marital sex, with a variety of women. 2. Wearing an earring. 3. My beard. 4. Birthday gifts. 5. Birthday cake. 6. Marlboros. 7. Jose Cuervo, Jack Daniels, Budweiser ... 8. A Catholic wife. 9. My kids attending a Catholic school. 10. Being a Cub Scout leader. 11. Sleeping in on Sunday mornings (instead of going to meetings). 12. Watching TV on Tuesday & Thursday nights (instead of going to a book study and ministry school). 13. Christmas cards. 14. Listening to Nine Inch Nails, AC-DC, and The Bloodhound Gang. 15. HBO. 16. Playboy. 17. X-rated videos. 18. Sex toys. 19. Lingerie (for the Mrs., of course). 20. Saying the F-word.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hello Prophecor

Not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, how do you do?

Chinese lampshades were certainly off limits just like the windchimes, it too was thought that they could trap evil spirits within the material. What tripe and claptrap.

Good to see you here, welcome.

Celtic Mark

• xxKristinexx
    xxKristinexx

Why the rules about sexual activity between married adults?

Wheres the "root" FOR THIS RULE

just a control tactic or what?

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Speaking Freely

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit