I want to hear "Happy Birthday" for the first time ever!!!

by HadEnuf 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

must be a birthday deal...........double post again (never ever happened to me before............and now twice.. In this Bday thread and SimpleSally's!) Go figure!!

well........have a double Happy Birthday!!

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Happy Birthday, Cathy!!! Have a great day. And enjoy your cake, you can diet later :-)

Hapgood

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

<<<<<<Oh you guys have outdone yourselves! I appreciate each and every comment here.

AND I'M GONNA HAVE SOME CAKE BECAUSE I DON'T CARE AND SO THERE YOU DASTARDLY DIET!!!

Life is good when you have the freedom to do what you want and not hurt anyone.

Big hugs to all...Cathy L.

P.S. AND...we don't plan on beheading anyone today either which of course would make a birthday celebration a very bad thing!

• Maya
    Maya

I hope you have a most wonderful birthday!!

Sincerely,

Maya

• mouthy
    mouthy
    I am hitting the big 50 tomorrow.

Wow - that's REALLY old ------------------------------- No Dansk!!!That isnt old. It is YOUNG!!!!!!!

Happy birthday darling -I hope it will be the first of many,many more in FREEDOM!!!!((((HUG))

• missylissy
    missylissy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

-missy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Happy Birthday to you Cathy and may you be blessed with many more birthdays to come!!

all my love

.BirthdayBirthday CakeBirthday SongBirthday BannerSurpriseHappy BirthdayCakeGift 2Good LuckChompy

Orangefatcat

Orange Fat Cat 15 Double Kiss Flowers & Vase

• blondie
    blondie

Orange, you have such nice emoticons.

Blondie

• pc
    pc

Dear Cathy, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. It is so amazing the little things we lived without that can just lift your soul. So heres Happy Birthday wishes times as many years your were in the Borg. PC

• Larry
    Larry

Happy Belated Birthday Cathy - You deserve it and many more to come - At least 50 more.

Peace - LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit