Note to the blind ones (anti-apostasy)

by Razor 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Razor
    Razor

I notice a lot of anti-Jehovah's Witenesses post here so I will speak my peace.

2 Peter 3:3
    3. "For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires"

Matthew 24:23-27
    23. "Then if anyone says to YOU, 'Look! Here is the Christ', or, 'There!' do not believe it."
    24. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if posible, even the chosen ones."
    25. "Look! I have forwarned YOU."
    26. "Therefore, if people say to YOU, 'Look!' He is in the wilderness,' do not go out; 'Look! He is in the inner chambers,' do not believe it."
    27. "For just as the lightning comes out of the eastern parts shines over to the western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be."

Matthew 24:9
    9. "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name."

Daniel 11:32
    32. "And those who are acting wickedly against [the] covenant, he will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words."

Mathew 10:22
    22. "And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

Psalms 25:19
    19. "See how many my enemies have become, And with a violent hatred they have hated me."

If you think about it and do your homework (especially in revelations)
    apostates really validate our teachings but they are so full of gas they don't even relise it.

• Valis
  • seedy3
    seedy3

Persecution complex eh Razor?? I know the turth hurts the "Truth" stick around and learn

Seedy

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    "Then if anyone says to YOU, 'Look! Here is the Christ', or, 'There!' do not believe it."

I can't really say that I go around telling people "Look! Here is the Christ." Of course, I can think of a certain Brooklyn-based religious movement that fits that bill...

• kls
    kls

WARNING,,,,, TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

Good point Euphemism. The WTBTS tries to take the place of christ by insisting obedience to them is the way to salvation.

razor --- I think you are a little too young and inexperienced to pronounce these kinds of judgements and I imagine you will be ripped to shreds by the other posters for all your efforts . I suggest you run for it while you have a chance.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

2 Peter 3:3
    3. "For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires"

I love this scripture! I mean, if you wrote a book filled with the most fantastical stories and bad advice, especially if you as the writer imagined yourself as God's mouthpiece, wouldn't you add a line mentioning that "alot of people won't believe this crap... so just ignore them - they're bad people"?

• avishai
    avishai

I hope this is april fools, razor. You yourself are an apostate for reading and posting here. Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Razor please--most of the people here have already been used and abused by the WTSTS already. Really don't need any more of it please. Go and do some research--you can find out all you need to in your own WT publications--do the cross referencing and you will find that the WT has been changing it's doctrines over the years. When I was baptized--the vow I took was to Jesus and Jehovah--now it's to Jesus or Jehovah and the Organization. go look it up. the change occured in 1985. keep on searching...check out the WTs never changing laws on rape--to scream or not to scream--they could never make their minds up about that one. Some were Dfd because they didn't scream--now it's OK not to scream. This went back and forth for years--ever know anybody that has been wrongly Dfd? They may have lost their whole family and all their friends--small mistake?--I don't think so. Those are two examples of the twisted teachings-- there is more too--lots more, but you will have to see it for yourself...

while your at it check out the silent lambs program--there are actually some witnesses on the board of that one.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    24. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if posible, even the chosen ones."
    25. "Look! I have forwarned YOU."
    26. "Therefore, if people say to YOU, 'Look!' He is in the wilderness,' do not go out; 'Look! He is in the inner chambers,' do not believe it."

Therefore, if people say to YOU, "Look! He has come in 1874," do not believe it; "Look! He has come in 1914," do not believe it; "Look! The end will come in 1975," do not believe it. Um, I think the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society has a better track record as a false prophet than us humble little ex-JW's do.

If you are sincerely interested in truth, welcome to the board!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit