the king of the north

by Curious Mind 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

What is the latest incarnation of the king of the north in dubland as i had an elder tell me on Sunday that the muslim nations were the king now. I had not heard that before and it seems to me that they are just pulling anybody out of their arse as the king as they become more influential, how many times are they going to get it wrong before people wake up to it?

• seedy3
    seedy3

Actually, yes that is the last defination they had for the King, but prior to that it was the communist block and since the end has not come as yet, and the communist block outside of China is benign, they have had to change their ideals of who it is.

Seedy

• Corvin
  • City Fan
    City Fan

Curious,

I know there was a talk by someone 'high up' in the organisation that speculated it 'could' be the Islamic nations who were now the king of the north, but I didn't think this was official new light yet. Could be wrong though!

Edited to add: When I last asked my mum who they now thought was the king of the north, it took her a week to get back to me with the answer "The society doesn't know".

• SadElder
    SadElder

Perhaps the real King of the North is the Bethel CIA (aka Service Department) with Ted Jaracz as vassal King.

• sonofapreacherman
    sonofapreacherman

This makes sense of my mother's recent rant against Muslims. She was unequivocally determined to paint them as servants of Satan. Although not beyond redemption in the right circumstances.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Funny, my mother's convinced it's still Russia. She follows Putin's parliamentary escapades closely. She and her naughty speculative JW friends see the attack on Babylon the Great starting with Islam because it's being the most problematic.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

This fat guy is the new King of the North!

North Side of Chicago!

What a bunch of poppycock!

• JH
    JH

Back in the 80's it was the Soviet Onion that was the king of the north. I didn't go to the meetings since 10 years, so I have no clue who they think it is today. No matter who it is today, it will change as time goes by.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    I know there was a talk by someone 'high up' in the organisation that speculated it 'could' be the Islamic nations who were now the king of the north, but I didn't think this was official new light yet.

City fan wins with this accurate and up to the minute report. Of course, you need to stay tuned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit