HELP! God get me out of here!

by Sparks 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hey Sparks!

Great to see ya back online! Thanks for the sweet PM AND the nice comments you just posted! They are very nice and not necessary..but VERY much appreciated!

I'll be looking forward to all your posts from here on out! (I was, even BEFORE you said those nice things, LOL!)

Take care...

Hugs,

Annie

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass

Very funny!

Scots lass

• Sparks
    Sparks

Huuuuulllllooooo wee Bonnie lass..! Welcome to the party...your a wee bit late getting here though,get lost in the Scotish-mist!!?I live just up the road from you.Bet your in Paisley!?! Thanx for reading this post,I`m pleased you had a little giggle...things like that really makes my day.I`ve only just logged-on my self to have a look around...By the way, theres a PART2 to this thread.

It`s great to hear from some-one in Scotland.I simplely love Scotland.I`ve had many-many holidays in the highlands and will be moving there in the very near future,possibilly Fort William or Inverness.I also adore the Bonnie rRed -heads [ damn my delete key just stoped working-this computers been driving me crazy for days now-it`s covered in teeth marks!!] I also like the lillle freckles across red-heads noses.I was in Glasgow about 5years ago with the witnesses, we went to see The dead sea scrolls.(zzzzzzzzzsnore).

Thanks again for posting ; sorry about the typing errors...bloody Sasanak rubbish keybourd!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit