More Zaney Fake WT Covers!

by Corvin 22 Replies latest social humour

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Awesome Corvin...love the advisory, and the "Am I a Sucker"...sadly I think a lot of people might secretly feel that way...I sometimes think my parents are a little skeptical at times. Just by things they say; of course when I question them about it--their faith is as strong as ever...*sigh*...why do they have to view questions as attacks?

• Corvin
    Corvin

Also, "Freddie Brownshoes" inspired by Dave Malone's Story, My Two Week Consulting Trip to Bethel.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Great stuff Corvin. I give you permission to count your time for that.

• Panda
    Panda

Great stuff!!! Especially What the Hell did you expect??? 2034 ... Hey yeah what a good idea then all those 1914 people will be dead and most of those 1975 people too..

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

"Stay for more 'til '34!"

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Those are great. My 17 yr old son has a tshirt with the parental advirsory warning on it,,,,,maybe we should put the watchtower symbol behind it ,,,,,hehe.

My son doesnt read this board , but I always show him the fake watchtower covers and we roll with laughter at them.

We should get posters made of them........bet there would be alot of them sold, especially to all of us who were told growing up we couldnt have posters unless it was a butterfly or a kitty on it. I wonder if the watchtower would approve??????? bwwwwwwwwahhahhaha

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol the Bethel Awake was lol funny!

• Blackbeard
    Blackbeard

LOL

Funny !

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Funny !

I have always found this an interesting phrase. Blackbeard, if women laugh at you while you have sex, I'd rethink your strategy.

FMZ

• Corvin
    Corvin

Notice the little girl being passed the wine. Notice the enlarged caption. What does the picture imply?

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit