Check this illusion out...

by getting it 17 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

i did just as they said and saw an image of jesus. wow

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Sorry to spoil the fun but it is simply an optical illusion based on a color inverted image. Basically, black has been changed to white and vice versa. See the original image here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/file/5AC546C7-F2D4-41BD-AA21-DCC0F173607E.ashx

(I do know lots of Witnesses who get really spooked by this sort of stuff and simple magic illusions - demonic and all that)

eyeslice

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Hey, that's pretty neat! My brother is a moonie and told me he saw Jesus when he meditated for 24 hours straight without food, water or sleep. Now I can tell him I found a shortcut and he can resign from the evil Moon empire! Thanks!

• Corvin
    Corvin

great goodly-moogly! that is freaky.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I have to agree with eyeslice and since none of us really knew what Jesus looked like, how can we say it's Jesus? It's only a rendition of Jesus.

• flower
    flower

all i see is some long-haired white guy.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

When I was a kid my cousin and I would lie in bed and close our eyes and imagine a bright light (like a light bulb for instance). After doing that for a while (maybe like for a minute or so), we would open our eyes and see a kind of illusion like you would if you were to really look at a light for a few moments and then look away. It was a lot of fun, until I told my (JW) mom about it. She said it was demonic and we shouldn't do that. Yea, everything's demonic to the JW.

• Farkel
    Farkel

If it proves anything (and it doesn't), it only proves that Jesus is also an illusion.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit