beauty, brains, money....no luck!

by AuSet 26 Replies latest social relationships

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Im also very Intellectual!!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Send her my way!!!

I got me an colledge edumacation too, technically I am still a dub, and I am close by...

nanner-nanners to Badgered, LastInLine etc

No Apologies ( of the wishful thinking class)

• AuSet
    AuSet

No Apologies: You're much closer, if only you could hide your apostate horns....

When she was up over the weekend, she made me drive past her ex worldly boyfriend's house, and broke down crying because his car was parked outside. I dropped her off and went back to talk to him (at her request) just to see how he was doing. He really was a very nice guy, I just wish she would wake up about the JWs! I often wonder about how she holds on to two conflicting belief systems at the same time. Just the other day, she told me "I hate Repuplicans." ....er....what I mean to say is I'm neutral, but you know, if I wasn't, I would really hate them!"

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

AuSet, the best advice I can give you for your sis is to get her out of the borg, then get into therapy. Tell her to concentrate on HERSELF........leave the dating and whatever alone for awhile............I wish I had, I would be alot further along than I am now. I've learned thru hard experience that my issues have to be worked on first, before I'll be emotionally healthy enough to be in an equal relationship with a guy. My therapist tried to tell me that. She wanted me to promise her I wouldn't even date for awhile......but, of course, I thought I knew better. So, now, I'm going to. Welcome to the board, by the way! Lots of great people here, and it's a healing place!!!

Hugs,

Terri

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

If she lives anywhere near California hook me up!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Auset,

Suggest you spend a buy a copy of Ben Stein's ``How to Ruin Your Love Life" (a bit over $10 from amazon.com; check out the reviews) and make it a gift for your gorgeous sister.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Alright you bunch of hound dogs................leave the fresh meat alone...........geez!

God.......go find a friendly knot hole or sumpin!

• Flash
    Flash
    I just want to SHAKE her!

AArrrghh!!

I recomend it. I think that it would be good for both you and her. 'Tough Love.' Continue to talk straight to her. SHE MUST NOT SETTLE!!!

It's better to be unhappily single than unhappily married...ask me, I know!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

BEAUTY--BRAINS--AND-- "MONEY"??

I GOT THE BRAINS PART, BUT NOT THE BEAUTY OR MONEY.

DAMN

AH FORGET IT.-TOO OLD.- NOT HER--"ME"

Outoftheorg

forgot I am already married

• boa
    boa

k, just so we know yer tellin' the 'truth', please post a pic of this lovely woman.

And if that not possible a pic of her money will do...

boa

(oops already got 2 out of the 3 with my wiffy - just need the money part!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit