Can You Believe This Insanity?

by Farkel 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
  • ianao
    ianao

From h2o:

...that has nothing to do with my respect for Simon and his outstanding efforts at maintaining and running his site!

At least he gave him his props.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Frakel,

Is that Rick?

What's happened? Did H2O die under the onslaught of "fundies"? Have all the regular H2Oers ended up here? Are they desperate for posters because no posting there is an embarrassment?

THirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I can believe it. It's sad that he has to beg in order to get members.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Can someone reconcile these two quotes from that H20 thread?

H2O ENCOURAGES EX-JWS TO VISIT SIMON'S BOARD WHICH IS 99% EX-JW IN DEMOGRAPHICS]

I WOULD NEVER RUN A SITE CALLED "Watchtower.com" or "Jehovahs-Witness.com" because personally I would fear it would draw JWs who genuinely believed the site was limited strictly to baptized JWs.

If the name is drawing in actual JW's, how come he said its demographics are 99% ex JW? hmmmmm.....

I think the discerning reader can figure out in a very short time reading this discussion board that it is mainly a place for, shall we say, "recovering" or "recovered" JW's.

This week for example: New poster "Glode" got it, new poster "Ashley" didn't get it, even though she said she lurked for a while.

GopherIt is not best that we all should think alike, it is differences of opinion that make horse races.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• sf
    sf

Somehow I can't seem to get the song "DESPERADO" by the Eagles, out of my head..."you've been out riding fences, for so long now. Oh you're a hard one...".

roflol

sKally

• Farkel
    Farkel

Thirdson,

: Is that Rick?

Yes.

: What's happened?

He shot himself in the foot and is trying to blame everyone else for it.

: Did H2O die under the onslaught of "fundies"?

It died because of Rick and his mood-swings. We could always handle the fundies. We couldn't handle Rick.

: Have all the regular H2Oers ended up here?

Yes.

: Are they desperate for posters because no posting there is an embarrassment?

Yes.

Farkel

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    I think the discerning reader can figure out in a very short time reading this discussion board that it is mainly a place for, shall we say, "recovering" or "recovered" JW's.

I'll repeat what I had said several days ago. It went something like this: "Simon deserves no less than 30 lashes right across the bare back, for false representation. The name of this site is nothing short of a lie, and that's THAT!"

There is absolutely no justification for deliberately mislabeling ANYTHING. What Simon is doing is comparable to placing a label that says "Beans" on a can that has corn in it instead. True, after the "discerning" person opens the can up he "can figure out in a very short time" that the label was false.

Surely, Gopher, you must be the owner and operator of one of those not-so-honest used-car lots.

Yadirf

• Farkel
    Farkel

You're one of the biggest liars and hypocrites I've ever seen, Friday. You defend a religion that would brand you as an "apostate" and DF you in two seconds. Your whole life is a lie, and you've been caught in so many lies and misrepresentations in your posting career you rank second only to You Know. You've been inactive from the WTS for 26 years by your own admission. You are an "apostate."

You have a lot of nerve, hypocrite.

If you think this board is dishonest, then get the fuck off of it. And never come back. Otherwise, shut your fucking stupid little mouth.

Farkel

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Farkel,

Go read my reply before it gets removed.

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit