The passion of the Bush.....

by LongHauler 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

You sorry prodigal BASTARD! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! w00t!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Crazy151 Faction" class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hiding

Well, I was on this site so much I almost lost my job So had to chill out for a while........... but its so addicting......

Besides, I was waiting for the world to end

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Funny, I watched TV then as well and I never heard such a thing.

I didn't have Fox then, mind.

I didn't either. I watched it and heard it on one of the 3-count'em 3--channels that were available to TV viewers in the UK. Maybe I was more attuned to those messages since I was American. I also saw the US flagged being burned in Africa during Clinton's watch. I thought, this is not good. Of course, Clinton didn't do anything about it.

I guarantee you that if the UK had been it on 9/11, as opposed to the US, the Brits would be saying...where's the US? Help us! And by god we would.

You mean like the fact that a third of our army is in Iraq?

Thanks to Tony Blair, who obviously has courage, but also as obvious, has taken a lot of heat from his countrymen for it. It's NO THANKS to the average Brit. Or the average Franc, or now the average Spaniard...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Crazy !!!!!! Nice to see you !!!

XW

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I also saw the US flagged being burned in Africa during Clinton's watch. I thought, this is not good. Of course, Clinton didn't do anything about it.

LOL!!

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

What the heck is JWO?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Whoa..151 is back. I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth. Yous got sum catchen up to do boy ! Welcome back !

• wednesday
    wednesday

hi crazy 151 so nice to see u posting again.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Americans...blowhards?

Not always

sometimes we blow soft and slow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit