ARTHUR:
    What are you going to do, bleed on me?
    BLACK KNIGHT:
    I'm invincible!
    ARTHUR:
    You're a looney.
  • Englishman
    Englishman

I do believe that Miss Liberty may well consider herself to be a free thinking spirit of the femme fatal variety.

*bleah*.

The news that she is widely regarded as one of the more moronic newbie ex-dubs struggling to come to terms with the fact that anyone who resists her will is not necessarily an elder will no doubt come as a considerable surprise to her.

Englishman.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Keep the clues coming, eman. So far, i haven't been able to figure it out

SS

• talesin
    talesin

I love revisionist history. Nothing like a good fiction to keep me entertained in the afternoon ...

Tell me, longhauler,

You have quite the revisionist picture of American history ... the evil British 'invaders' *lol* where did that come from ??

What happened to the Stamp Tax Act, the Boston Tea Party, the American 'REVOLUTION'? Britain did not invade the Americas, they SETTLED IT!! And you guys revolted against "Taxation Without Representation". H e l l o ! (?)

And those early settlers, well, aren't they the ones who committed genocide on the aboriginal peoples (similar to our Canadian history)?

Once you start out with the twisting of 'facts' (see above), you destroy any credibility you have.

Go away, and take your hate and acrimonious statements elsewhere.

It's comments like yours that breed anti-American sentiment. There's lots of reasonable, thoughtful Americans; not all are loud-mouthed blowhards.

talesin

(you attack my 'family', you attack me {{{{english}}}} {{{{simon}}}} )

• Mary
    Mary
    Osama and company are extremely jealous of America and her wealth. Thier main fight against the U.S. is centered on their belief that they should have it.

I can't really agree with that. Bin Laden comes from an enormously wealthy family. I believe their main fight against the U.S. is due largely to their screwed up religion that promotes the "conquer or kill" attitude...........let's face it: they hate everyone who's not Muslim, not just the Americans.

• xjw_b12
  • Englishman
    Englishman
    Keep the clues coming, eman. So far, i haven't been able to figure it out

It sure ain't the newbie ex-JW lady with the elder fixation who sits behind the scenes checking everyones IP addresses to try to identify them.

BTW, I'm the only person in the whole of the UK to use AOL.

Eh up lad, ain't that something, by gum?

Englishman.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Well, I was an American sitting over in England during the Kosovo crisis. All I heard on the news was "was the US going to take some action." Basically, come over here and kick ass so WE don't get threatened.

And I was probably considered a liberal going over there. The rest of the world (mostly Europe), sits back on their butts and waits for the US to intervene to solve their problems. But then criticizes and backbites them all along the way.

I guarantee you that if the UK had been it on 9/11, as opposed to the US, the Brits would be saying...where's the US? Help us! And by god we would.

Ugh. Which is simply one of the reasons I returned to the US.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Funny, I watched TV then as well and I never heard such a thing.

I didn't have Fox then, mind.

I guarantee you that if the UK had been it on 9/11, as opposed to the US, the Brits would be saying...where's the US? Help us! And by god we would.

You mean like the fact that a third of our army is in Iraq?

Englishman.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

There's lots of reasonable, thoughtful Americans; not all are loud-mouthed blowhards.

Since when?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit