How many molested

by painterguy 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

Yes, by catholic perverts, wasn't a dub at the time.

Worm Food :-D good one!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

me too by several people both before and during the JWs

• talesin
    talesin

the worms crawl in and the worms crawl out ...

• OlSoddy
    OlSoddy

The only thing that bothers me about it is that he probably made the worms sick!!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

• painterguy
    painterguy

Thank you for the replies

I can sure relate to the pain

I just recently learned that a friend or should I say I thought was a friend had been molesting his daughter and his niece for many years. I am sick to my stomach with this info.

• TRUTH SEEKER
    TRUTH SEEKER

I was, and the elders knew, and they still baptised the person. Nice huh?

• neverthere
    neverthere

I was as a young person (11-13) though I was never a jw and my son was by his father was raised a jw.

Diana

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was only once and by a neighbor and friend of my dad's..NOT a JW..

although my exhusband (a JW then) tried to rape my 14 yr old sister and the brothers would do nothing about it because it came out years after (14 yrs after)..

and my ex father in law (an elder most of his JW life) although not sexually abused my children.. did mentally abuse his grandchildren.. he and his wife, from locking the kids in the basement, to closets.. to even putting my youngest in the trunk of his car and driving down the highway..

the elders knew about the car incident and did nothing.. I didn't find out about the other stuff till after they had already ignored the first stuff so didnt' bother..

and now, well he is dead and I want to leave the family alone.. i am still close to my ex sister in laws and that would damage our relationship if I drudged something up now.. and no more harm will come from his hand any way..

• Nemea
    Nemea

I was once when I was 11 by a family member. I told my parents, who told our local elders. Nothing was ever done, they told my parents not to call the police. Now, 14 years later, he is being removed as an Elder. Since the JW's are now in the hot seat it looks like they are trying to cover their butts. My Aunt is in the same congregation with this man and has fought for years for him to be removed as an elder, but no further action has ever been taken, he is still in good standing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit