Anybody else watching American Idol 3?

by fader 12 Replies latest jw friends

• fader
    fader

I am (I get it a day late, I get to watch last nights show in about 5 hours!!) It's my first time to see it and I really, really like it. So far I really like LaToya London. She totally rocks. I can't stand Matt, JPL or John S.

If there are other fans out there: Who do you like most? Who can't you stand?

fader

• desib77
    desib77

My husband and I are watching it, too. I would have to say I like George Huff the best but LaToya is really good, too......I really don't like Fantasia much anymore. I think her reaction to Simon was childish last night and he wasn't even as mean to her as he is to other people.

Desi

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watch it, and I love Matt's personality, but his singing voice just isn't on the same level as the others. LaToya is amazing and I also really like Jasmine Trias (she was a little off last night), and Fantasia, but her voice is a little nasal to me, but she is a good performer. She reminds me of the late Nell Carter (voice). George is really good too. Amy was very good too, but I fell asleep during her song.

My favorite is Diane DeGarmo though. Man, what a voice for such a young girl.

This year is going to be tough I think.

After last night, I would vote out the chubby black girl (can't remember her name). She was not good last night. Or JPL............boring, and not a good voice. He is a personality, not a singer.

• Joker10
    Joker10

Ive been watching it since it premiered. Last night's show made me sleepy! And i think I slept and didn't get to see the last 2 sing. For some reason i found it boring and long. And I like the show. But I don't know about last night. Maybe because of the Country Theme.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm watching it too. I like Fantasia.

Devon

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My favorites are George Huff and Amy.....and I liked the country music theme last night, LOL!

hugs,

Annie

• Special K
    Special K

Matt... no

JPL... no

DeGama..yes

LaToya.. yes

George Huff.. so far so good

John S... No..

Jennifer Hudson... I don't know about her?.. I need to hear more from her

Fantasia.. Good, but I didn't like last nights show.

We'll see who gets voted off tonight.

sincerely

Special K

• Special K
    Special K

Amy was awesome last night when she sang the dickie-chicks song..

She fooled me.. I thought she would be voted off last week and then comes through this week with a really great performance.

special K

• sandy
    sandy

Camille - Sorry she has got to go. I do not like her voice and she just doesn't seem original.

Matt - Not too great of a singer either. I wouldn't mind if he get

• sandy
    sandy

Camille - Sorry she has got to go. I do not like her voice and she just doesn't seem original.

Matt - Not too great of a singer either. I wouldn't mind if he get

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit