The grandson i never got to know

by kls 26 Replies latest social family

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((KLS))))))

I'm so sorry for you and your daughter

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

kls, I'm so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you. Nothing is more heartbreaking then the death of a child. I admire you strength in driving your Grandson home, you are very brave.

kat2u and Thunder Rider, what beautiful poems. I'm in tears. So sorry for the loss of your Grandchildren.

(((Hugs)))

Hapgood

• kls
    kls

To all that read my post and have lost a child or grandchild, it was not my intension to make anyone relive the loss they had of loosing a child . I am very sorry that i had you relive such a sad time in you're lives. I feel bad that i posted my story but i feel you are all my friends and wanted to share this with all of you. On a positive note i feel better telling you all ,it was like i was able to tell the world about Devon.

ThundeRider, you're poem was unbelievable if you don't mind may i print it out to keep?

• Sassy
    Sassy

We are glad you did share.

• kat2u
    kat2u

kls,

I personally feel that the sharing of even these painful times is a positive good thing.To know we are not alone and that there others who do undestand and feel for you in your loss.

I am very glad you posted your feelings for us to share with you.

Kat

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Kls,

Feel free to print it off. I am flattered, and you're right. we are here for you and each other.

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

((((((KLS)))))))) I am so sorry for you loss. What a painful experience. This thread has me crying again

(((((((((To all those that have lost a child or grandchild))))))))

Sirona: Please don't wait to long. I did that I miscarried when our son was 2 and I kept WAITING to get over it, now I know you never do. I wish I had gotten pregnant right away and had one or two more children. We have thought about it now but I am 40 and somehow I wonder if that is fair for a child ya know

OOOOOPS I was signed in under Thunders name YIKES this is Sheila

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit