Fling The Cow Game....

by FlyingHighNow 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• blondie
    blondie
    bet you are one the WT wants the true identity of

Hope not. I'm prepared. I know how to obfuscate the best of them. I learned from the best, you see. I'll dazzle them with you know what.

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Cowabunga!

My highest score was 230, need more practice............oh man this could be addictive!

Thanks for the link!

You're welcome.

This is what you find when you go searchin' redneck/ trailer culture on the net.

bet you are one the WT wants the true identity of

Hope not. I'm prepared. I know how to obfuscate the best of them. I learned from the best, you see. I'll dazzle them with you know what.

Ya could get disfellowshipped for sayin' a word like that! I bet you already do dazzle them. And hey, you're a woman. Imagine some woman out smartin' the gov bod.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Anyone else tried your hand at cow flinging?

• maxwell
    maxwell

It took me three tries, but I finally got a score of 360 on the third time I played the game. If I'm counting seconds accurately, seems like a time of more than 1 but less than 2 seconds is needed to get a score of 40. I counted 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, but if I wait till 2 it will go to far. If I let go on the last syllable of the second thousand, I usually got a 40. A relatively precise time piece and a little patience and this game would be a cinch after you figured out the exact time to hit 50.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    A relatively precise time piece and a little patience and this game would be a cinch after you figured out the exact time to hit 50.

Yeah, I figure it's a pretty simple game of timing but it's good silly fun. Makes me think of Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit