Fling The Cow Game....

by FlyingHighNow 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

http://www.flingthecow.com/flash/

See if you can score 300 or above and get into the hall of fame.

Flyin'

• blondie
    blondie

I can't get it to work. I can read the FAO questions but the catapult doesn't catapult. I'm better with cow chips because I have so much practicing tossing BS in the WT Review.

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Blondie, you hold your cursor over the frame of the catapult and left click on it. Try different parts of the catapult to get it to work. When it works the cow will move onto the catapult and you keep holding the left click for a second or two and let go. Then that baby should fly! Let me know if it works.

• Scully
    Scully

LOL... I've seen this before, I may even have posted about it... but thanks for bringing it back. It was very amusing then, and still is now.

Blondie, you have to position your cursor over the catapult and hold down the left click key on your mouse. The first click gets the cow into position, and the next one you hold down and then let go when you've "loaded".

I think I flung the cow clear off the screen a couple of times.

Love, Scully (amused by the strangest things)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is the newest version. Don't know if it is the same as the old one. I can't get the old one to come in.

• blondie
    blondie

It works now. I actually got 230 on my second game. Hold if 4 quick seconds and get 50 most of the time.

I'm much better at flinging s...........crap.

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm much better at flinging s...........crap.

It's very good crap, too. I bet you are one the WT wants the true identity of. Stand honored.

• blondie
    blondie

Made the hall of fame at 330. Don't know if it will show up though.

Blondie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Made the hall of fame at 330. Don't know if it will show up though.

Blondie

Woo hoo, Blondie. Here you go:

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

he,hee very cute! I collect cows and I'll have to send this to my kids they will get a kick outa it!

Cowabunga!

My highest score was 230, need more practice............oh man this could be addictive!

Thanks for the link!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit