A Really Dumb Error in New Study Book

by proplog2 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

Hi there

Re your comment on a dumb study book i think a better adjective would be a stupid book . Ray Franz made the point in reference to Ed Dunlaps commentary on the book of James where one cannot stray from the limitations put on it by context.

The wt has never stayed on track by context limitations ,but flys all over the place like a butter fly.

.To allude to the fact you can have a conversation with God is ludricous.You can pray to the hearer of prayers but dont bank on a dialog.

The account the Wt makes reference to in Exodus 2:24 came about because God heard Israels groaning and took notice And in Chap.3 God initiated the conversation thru a burning bush.and called out his name and Moses responded.by taking of his shoes as on holy ground.and God told Moses he was the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.It certainly was not a conversation but more like marching orders and at every turn Moses complained he was not up to the task but was finally told to" GO, to Egypt because all the men who were hunting for your soul are dead,verse 19.

The WT has always done that with Gods word by going beyond what is not written. That is why they keep changing beliefs ,dates ,times, explanations and referring to it as NEW light.

I know how you feel but thats how they stay in business ,its a case of the blind leading the blind and both fall into the pit and you know and i know that if they cant see or hear he tells us to let them be.

But that doesnt mean we should not try to help when the Father draws them to his Son.

In Christs love Don

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit