Post your ugly mug

by SC_Guy 93 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Give it time to open. Strike9 is slow tonight...

• simplesally
    simplesally

Cute, JH. Thanks.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I posted one of Andy and me. No one commented, likely out of kindness.Took it down for saftey's sake.For those of you who missed it.......><.....we sort of look like this only one of has more hair and the other one less.

Flyin'

PS

Sally and Sassy are the girls the Beach Boys sang about.

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Dan: Pizza with egg???!!!! That's like chocolate with beer. Gross!

Actually it's very good. It's served regularly at the Riviera, but I request it where ever I am. I do get odd stares from waitresses/waiters here in the states.

Posted with sadness... (I'm on a low carb diet-I can only have the pepperoni)

Bryan

• simplesally
    simplesally

Flyin! I missed the pic, pm me and send me the link to it!

Beans, so they just throw an egg right in the middle while its in the oven? I would be that a lot of pizza parlors out here just don't even have an egg in their kitchen to be able to do that. I will try it next time I get the chance. Have you ever had bacon, eggs and spagetti? Now that's good!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I posted one of Andy and me. No one commented, likely out of kindness.Took it down for saftey's sake.For those of you who missed it.......><.....we sort of look like this only one of has more hair and the other one less.

It wasn't there when I posted... I wish I could have seen!!

PS

Sally and Sassy are the girls the Beach Boys sang about.

which one?? she might be the westcoast girl... but really I am a northern girl (transplant to Cali).. I know how to keep my bf warm at night..

• Bryan
    Bryan
    so they just throw an egg right in the middle while its in the oven?

Some in France cook the egg on the pizza. I suggest in the states you have them cook egg sunny up then place on pizza. I suppose since no one does it here, there must be a trick they don't know... the egg whites never cook enough.

Bryan

• Sassy
    Sassy

Here you go Sally...

• Special K
    Special K

OH... Sassy... Your just so creative...

nice mug

sincerely

Special K

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy, we need to get some real mugs made up!!!!!!

I like those!

Yes, Special K, she is a genius, especially when it comes to computers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit