Post your ugly mug

by SC_Guy 93 Replies latest jw friends

• SC_Guy
    SC_Guy

Ok, this is kind of a silly thread... but... since I haven't seen any really recent "Post your photo" threads, I'll start one. You know how it goes... post a recent picture of yourself - don't be fooled by the topic title, lol... it doesn't have to be ugly.

Ok, me first... ugly mugshots are easy for me to take being that I am just utterly hideous. If you have a weak heart, I reccomend sheilding your eyes for you may just die at the very sight of me... lol. Here is me last night;

-SC Guy

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I am just utterly hideous

You're joking.

Right?

*pinches you on the cheek*

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, SC Guy, I hate to be "Mom-ish" but that's about all I know how to be! And I have to say you're a real cutie! Such deep beautiful dark eyes, sweet smile.

What more would anyone want?

( Of course I realize you did not ask for a critique - but I couldn't help it!)

• patio34
    patio34

Oh, may I pinch your cheek too?

Okay, sorry being a bit grandmotherly there!

Just one negative--it's about your hair. Nice hair, but the way you have it reminds me of a guinea pig we had ("Thumper") who had a bit of a mohawk do! Sorry!

Your chat buddy,

Patio

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

;)

Jackie

• obiwan
    obiwan

Post my ugly mug!?! Why, so I can be accused of murder!?!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I usually don't respond to these, but here ya go

This is about a year old

• bisous
    bisous

Could ya BE ANY CUTER?????????? what is this, yer fishin for compliments or what!!!! lol (((SC Guy)))

here's an ugly mug:

Pretty Ugly Pottery Ugly Mug GENUINE

• Corvin
    Corvin
    "Just one negative--it's about your hair. Nice hair, but the way you have it reminds me of a guinea pig we had ("Thumper") who had a bit of a mohawk . . . "

Ha ha, that is just one of the many styles for men's hair now . . . the unkempt look is in. The girls love it.

You are not ugly, friend. You are quite hansome, stop saying that, ok? I use to have freckels when I was younger, but they all but disappeared for some reason. I miss the girls telling me they were "angel kisses" and playing "connect the dots" with their tongue, um I meant, index finger.

Corvin

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Can't leave it up in case of lurkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit