For All Who Disagree With Me Or Think I'm Wrong

by Yerusalyim 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I have only one thing to say.......

NA NA DA BOO BOO!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Geez, i accept one of your statements as true, and look what happens.

SS

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I'm glad people don't agree on thing. All people, me included, are basically idiots, and it's only by being divergent that we've evolved over the years. Who'd want to live in a monochrome world.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'll always remember fondly that you chose not to moon us in this thread, Yeru. Perhaps there is hope for America.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

I agree with much of what you say, Yeru. I've just grown tired of political discussions, and I find this forum very challenging to express my opinion- I tend to get very hot headed over politics! ( Don't want to get banned!)

Cheers,

Love_Truth

P.S.- Vote Republican, because voting DemocRat just isn't safe.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Love Truth -

There are about five of us conservatives on this board, and the rest are liberal. Some of them are flaming liberal. I learned a while ago to stay out of the political threads here because they frustrate me, too! There are other boards with a better balance of conservatives to liberals. By going to those for a dose of politics, it helps maintain the friendships on this board .... well.... except for Six. But I just can't help but love him anyway!

growedup

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

ima,

I'd be interested to see who you think are flaming liberals.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Gita -

If I told you, I'd have to shoot you!

I'd rather not name names and keep the peace! Thanks for your interest, though!

growedup

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yeru

I have wanted to tell you for a while that I appreciate the way you put your views across on this forum, even though not everyone agrees with them all the time. You state your viewpoint clearly and un-abusively and I have learnt a lot from you.

So now I have!!!

Pope

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Disagree on what? Wrong about what? Your menu choice for tonight's dinner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit