IMPORTANT REQUEST

by Amazing1914 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

If you are an ex-elder ... there is something important I need to request of you. Please PM me using my current screen name Amazing1914. I will then relay the request to you. I may take time because I am in classes, and I also need to be sure that Watchtower moles do not get wind of this ... hence the reason for this being in PM form ... to keep the request confidential.

There are a few serious things afoot ... and this one is highly important. Please respond by PMing me.

Thanks - Amazing

• kls
    kls

Just wanted to bring this up to the front

• logansrun
    logansrun

bttt

• imallgrowedup
  • toreador
    toreador

bttt

• jgnat
    jgnat

An exelder just asked me how to PM. PM stands for Private Message. It is kind of like JWD's internal private mail link between members of the board.

1. Mouse over Amazing1914's name.
    2. You will see a window with a list of options, including "Send Message" Click on this.
    3. Type in a subject and message. Push send.
    4. Done!
    5. How do you know if Amazing has responded? You should see a link that says "You have XX unread messages". Click on there and you will see any messages sent to you.

Keep in mind, that older messages automatically disappear in PM, so if you have written "novel worthy" material in a PM, copy and paste it somewhere you can keep it.

• shamus
    shamus

Bump.

Again, thanks Amazing1914 for all the work that you do. I sure hope that your heart stays strong! With your willpower I am sure that it will.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Amazing1914,

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but just make sure whoever contacts you WAS an ex-elder (and isn't a troll).

Concerned,

Ian

• avishai
    avishai

Boink

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Thanks for the heads up.

I will get in touch with the lawyers directly to see how I can be of help. Communication directly with the lawyer is more easily protected as privileged.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit