In Support of Shotgun

by imallgrowedup 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I haven't really posted much on your other threads because I don't know what to say

But I want you to know, for what it's worth, I think you are doing a great job of holding your own, helping your wife and being there for your daughter!

Your a good man

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Xena,

I haven't really posted much on your other threads because I don't know what to say

I know how you feel. It is so hard for me to find the words, also. Many times, when my heart is bleeding for someone, I don't say anything at all, because I just can't. Most the time I feel as though my words are so unbelievably inadequate that they sound hollow or insincere. So, unless we are both screwed up (oh, Lord, not that!), you are pretty normal!

Shotgun -

I almost cried when I saw this thread...and that's something I don't do much anymore..

I've made myself so cold and hard inside to block the everyday pain I feel that it's usually only my daughter that makes me cry... Thanks growedup

Oh yeah, great! Fine! Now you're making ME cry! And you call GUMBY a bastard!!!

I might rent old Yeller tonight just to get the emotional drain over..

fwiw - I have found that no matter how hard I try to put something in my past, until I get the emotional release over and done with, it still nags at me. You deserve a good cry, not only for what you've been through, but for your emotional health and future. So, if ya gotta - watch 'Old Yeller' twice, but get it out - of course, when you are ready!

BTW I did post a few comments on the meeting before I saw this thread

I saw that about three minutes after I posted this thread. After I saw it, I felt kind of silly for starting it, so thanks for making me feel better about it!

Your bastardette friend,

growedup

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Shotgun..You are a very brave person hang in there.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just spotted this thread too, and wanted to add my thoughts and best wishes to Shotgun and his family...that all will turn out the way he so much wants it to!

hugs,

Annie

• codeblue
    codeblue

Shotgun:

Mr. CB and I are both here for ya.....take care.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Shotgun and Family:

Hang in there it and let us know if you need the calvary.

X.

• bebu
    bebu

I already responded to your post, shotgun, before I found this....

A lot of people HAVE REALLY been thinking of you this past week in particular, wishing and praying for all to work for the best for you and your family.

bebu

• Scully
    Scully

((((( shotgun )))))

Hugs, Scully

• JH
    JH
    Hang in there it and let us know if you need the calvary.

Here comes the cavalry.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Just know that I'm supporting you, ya big boob | | O -O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit