Are terrorist humans?

by dustyb 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

if you have not a care for human life, and would rather try to blow up thousands of people if given the chance, would you call yourself human? The reason i ask is, would you have any problem putting a gun to a known terrorist head and pulling the trigger? iono if i could do it yet, because i haven't been in that situation. but lets just make one really quick. you are in a room with Osama bin Laden, you have a 9mm and are alone. he is asleep and can't hear you. nobody will hear your shot because you are silenced. one shot one kill. would you pull the trigger?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

No! Terrorists are actually Lizard People from Jupiter!!!!

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

I believe in Capital punishment for proven murderers (many terrorists would fit that bill), rapists, and pedophiles, where there is no doubt they are guilty.

Under those circumstances, give me a loaded gun and Legal authority, I'd put a bullet in their head.

Love_Truth- If there's any doubt, give 'em life in prison.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sadly I think that many people make the same mistake that many extremists make - the dehumanization of other human beings. So much of the terrorism in the world occurs today because people are viewed as "less than" others.

The last thing I would ever want to become is like those who think and believe this way. I have always refused to sink to the level of those who have hurt me both personally or culturally.

I know I could not pull the trigger on another human. In fact I think I would find it difficult to do to an animal.

And I think people like Osama need to be brought to a court of justice. They need to be confronted by their accusors. One person taking the law into their own hands would deprive many people of an opportunity for closure. I think all the victims of the terror that Osama has brought on others deserve more than that.

Just my opinion though but I can understand the feelings a person would have to want to do it

• Satanus
    Satanus

One person's terrorist is another's hero. Your hero could be another county's terrorist. I guess that you are free to shoot anyone you want, if you have a gun.

What about the rule of law? Bush advocated the international rule of law(not that he followed it).

SS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Have you seen the movie Frailty?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    One person's terrorist is another's hero. Your hero could be another county's terrorist.

I'm sorry but

• nilfun
    nilfun
    No! Terrorists are actually Lizard People from Jupiter!!!!

Finally, a comment that makes sense.

• donkey
    donkey

...if you dehumanize them they are a lot easier to kill.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

ICKE -- A VISIONARY!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit