Bush/Kerry Poll

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 65 Replies latest social current

• donkey
    donkey

if those are the only 2 choices I would vote for Bush. But my vote makes no difference - it wont count due to the population of my state having such a high democratic base and the electoral college gets all the say.

so I wont waste my time...

• scumrat
    scumrat

Bush

• Mulan
    Mulan
    my vote makes no difference -........................................................ the electoral college gets all the say.

Yes, that troubles me too. I tend to think if the "powers that be" want Bush again, it will be Bush, but I'm voting Kerry, hoping for a change. It does bother me that he is also a Skull and Bones man, but there is no other choice that has a chance of beating Bush.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

It's a free society, don't vote if you don't want to...but I think those who don't vote really lose their voice in the debate after the election.

• donkey
    donkey

I can't understand those people who encourage everyone to vote...I would encourage everyone not to vote so that my vote is not diluted.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

So far the voting on this thread is close enough to give the Undecideds the deciding vote!

I believe this mirrors the country. So yes, anyone who is undecided or unsure if their vote counts, this time around I believe it will!

Sabrina

• donkey
    donkey
    I believe this mirrors the country. So yes, anyone who is undecided or unsure if their vote counts, this time around I believe it will!

If i am an undecided voter who lives in New York or in Texas will my vote count? NOT!!!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

You're absolutely correct. I live in NY and I will vote, yet it won't make a difference in the outcome of the election(s). Kerry will take my state just as so many Dems have in the past.

BUT, if we ever want a chance of throwing this ridiculous electoral vote out the window, we MUST vote regardless.

It's the only chance we have. Don't fool yourself into thinking your vote doesn't count just because it won't make a difference in November.

Rev

edited for spelling :)

• donkey
    donkey
    Don't fool yourself into think your vote doesn't count just because it won't make a difference.

lol...you see how funny that looks?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

yes, that's why I edited it :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit