Is there any JW's on here?

by Devilman 19 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

With a name like "Devilman" - you're asking if any of us are "proper jw's'? May I ask why?

I am, btw, in proper, nay, even good standing in my congregation for over 30 years now.

Nice to meet you. Stay and properly chat a spell?

waiting

• Maximus
    Maximus

Waiting: Just for you, a portrait of JB

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Devilman,

thanks for the "...question ".

I do believe, that among the many replies, the one
    similar to my line of thought is the one given by

Lookingnow22:

"Technically, no one here is a "proper" witness. Because even viewing apostate material makes on spiritually weak. However, there are quite a few here that are still in good congregational standing, and a few of us that are still active even."

And a good one too, Agape J.C.MacHislopp

• joelbear
    joelbear

Proper is an awful broad term.

How bout, how many of us are Watchtower Society approved.

hugs

Joel

• Sue
    Sue

Just my question no matter how it is spelt.
    The question is a good one.

Better to ask is there more than 5 JW's here..

• beroea
    beroea

Yes I'm one

I trust God not men.

Beroea

• ticatoo
    ticatoo

berea you wrote......

"Yes I'm one
    I trust God not men."

I am no longer a Jw.....proper or otherwise.....for the exact same reason.

• DB
    DB

I am a JW, have been baptized almost 30 years. I am currently in good standing in the congregation. Of course, if it were "known" in my congregation that I frequented this site, that 'standing' might not be considered 'good' any longer.

• beroea
    beroea

Dear Sue

Thanks for you post. I do understand your confuse about JW reality. I’m inside and very active even as elder, but remember what matters are to be a friend to God/Jesus not men.

I think you must be preparing to meet some real statement about being a Christian of the very pure kind. If you are not preparing to meet opinion against you own and unable to argument for that – don’t go to this place.

It’s not to break you down. Only to make you use your own brain in a common way. Please let you conscience and thinking do the way according to the word of the Bible.

The truth is in the Bible not in the mouth of men.

beroea

• God_knows
    God_knows

You know, I am not trying to sound like a jerk or something here, but I have a question; So many of you are talking about being in "good standing with the congregation". But what is more important here; being in good standing with men or with God?

Just a thought. Hugs to all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit