Is there any JW's on here?

by Devilman 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilman
    Devilman

Iam trying to work out how many of u are proper witnesses?

• lookingnow22
    lookingnow22

Technically, no one here is a "proper" witness. Because even viewing apostate material makes on spiritually weak. However, there are quite a few here that are still in good congregational standing, and a few of us that are still active even.

Looking

• philo
    philo

To a jingoist march

proper pr roper proper,
    prop op per op op er prroper,

proper pr roper proper,

proper pr proper proper.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

proper pr roper proper,

proper pr roper proper,

proper pr proper proper.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Devilman,

I realize that among the JW's it is acceptable to say 'Is there any JW's on here?' but out here in the real world we say 'Are there any JW's on here?

Mind you, there are many here who cannot clean windows properly, but they survive.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Devilman,

There aren't ANY web sites that are considered "proper" for Jehovah's Witnesses, EXCEPT the WTBTS official website. Even sites such as Witness On Line and Great Crowd, do not have the Society's approval; nor do individual home pages.

With the 'nic' Devilman, why would you care? :)

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

The proper question would be: What do you consider "proper"?

RCat

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

philo, you crack me up! LOLOL

harmony

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Interesting question? Do you mean proper as in polite? Most of us are proper in that way. However, if you mean proper, as is uptight, anal-retentive prig, I'm afraid only Fred might qualify.

Now you also ask if we are witnesses. Witnesses to what, I might ask? We all witness what is going on here, so, therefore, we are witnesses.

Or, are you asking if we are Witnesses, as in Jehovah's Witnesses. Well, once again, the answer is "yes" most of us are, or were. Are we proper Witnesses? What is your definition of proper?

• zev
    zev

the devilman asked:

Iam trying to work out how many of u are proper witnesses?

so, i'll answer. i am. still attending, still going to every meeting, and still believing in god, and his son. so, is there another question you would like to ask?

__
    zev
    Now feeling the pain of sitting on the pickets class.

• voltaire
    voltaire

I am still in good standing in my congregation. I am not as active in the ministry as
    I once was, but I am still an active witness. Except for two people, all those who
    know me would probably consider me "proper". (I assume your question has no
    bearing on my table manners)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit