So, Why Does God Permit Wickedness?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What would say to someone that asks you that question now??

• shotgun
    shotgun

Would you rather he kill you on the spot you spawn of satan!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Because there is not an all powerful deity and there is no greater plan.

We're just on this rock flying through space... nothing more.

• Gopher
    Gopher

To vindicate his sovereignty.

Because he's God. He doesn't need to explain. He only created, but maybe doesn't want the full-time maintenance job.

• new light
    new light

Satan got God really drunk one night 6,000 years ago and got him to sign a waiver. Ain't nothin' anyone can do now but wait until the damn thing expires. Thank you tequila!

• Flash
    Flash

To show the difference between Law and Lawlessness.

Selfless Love vs Selfish Pride

Order vs Chaos

Life vs Death

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Now, that's a question that I not only cannot answer, but one that I have been asking Christians lately. By the way, not one of them has an answer to it either.

But as a Witness, we were given "the" answer to that question, and I bought it; but now I wonder if I only accepted it because that was the only way I could cope with the fact that God doesn't protect innocent children and others from horrors; little children being starved, beaten, raped, strangled, tortured, killed.

It's too hard to then pray for help with something in my life or for someone else, when I know that IF He were to answer, even grant my request, He will have done so while at the same time ignoring some innocent child's anguished plea for help somewhere else in the universe.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

• Because if you were hit like a dog each time you'd still be a dog, obeying commands from a sense of fear - no spiritual growth - no fore-giveness.
    • Because suffering teaches you, really teaches you, about how people are well treated, or not.
    • Because autonomy is a good thing - freeness.
    • You are a god - why prefer to be confined.
    • Because being attrite is not in the sensibility of freedom.

there's a few anyway

But why little kiddies etc. - because that's what it takes for some people to see the truth about themself - and even then it doesn't do it

People get on forums and blame God, when there's actually plenty for all - been to Africa with your spare coat lately ? And there's plenty of adventurous space to become a hero - willingly stuck your neck out for anyone suffering lately ?

The tax-collectors and prostitutes enter before you

• Sassy
    Sassy

I would say how the hell do I know?

I don't even know what happens when we die?

• flower
    flower

Because God is evil. and fictitious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit