A brain hemorrage

by ARoarer 30 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Glad your okay. Smart trainer that day to notice something wrong.

cj

• franklin J
    franklin J

ARoarer,

I sincerely hope you are doing well. Glad to see you posting. My wife Patty and I met you and your husband in NYC during the premiere of "The Good Faith".

regards and be well, Frank

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

.Franklin, Hi, I remember you and Patty. We all had a nice time that evening

Zazu, I am sorry you also had to go through having a stroke. Yes I am painfully aware that I can't get back on my horse for awhile. I also fear what could happen if I jossled my head around. It is a scarry thouht.

Blondie, Your experience with your hubby is always a fear I have for my hubby. I hope he is taking good care of himself so you can enjoy many beautiful vacations together in he future.

• aunthill
    aunthill

Glad you are out of the hospital and doing better!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Barb, being in the midst of a fight for my livelihood myself right now, I think you should add this to your suit against the WTS. The incredible stress you and your loved ones have been put through the past years have taken a physical toll on your health! Know that I care and hope for the best for you! You Go Girl!!!

{{{{Hugs,}}}}

Terri

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

How scary. What a close call, so glad that you are on the mend. Take care of yourself. (((((Hugs)))))

Hapgood

• detective
    detective

I hope you feel better and continue your recovery!

• SYN
    SYN

((((Barb))))

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Terri, thanks for your thoughts. WT did add a terrible amount of stress and pain to our lives, but these last few years have been good and peaceful, with new friendships and things to bring joy. I had it while doing something that makese me happy and brings peace. Besides , I have no suit agains WT. at this time. I would never allow myself to be put through such hell . I want no involvement with that cult at all on any level. It is evil

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I think that is something we all fear when we reach a certain age..

I being neurotic..worried about it when I was 20...

Every little headache I got I just knew it was a stroke..

But seriously..I am so glad you are OK..

And ..I have a grown daughter that has a horse and loves riding him also..I bet you will really miss that for a while.

Will you eventually be able to get back on your horse?

And about the herbal meds..A lot of people don't realize they can be a potential risk to your health if you don't do your homework!

Hope you have a speedy recovery..

Golden Girl...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit