What would be your dream career?

by LyinEyes 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I would be a space faring pot farmer.. I can't think of anything better than cruising around the universe with grow lamps and greenage.

• shamus
    shamus

LMAO, sirusdogma! LMAO!!!

• kls
    kls

MY FIRST CHOICE WOULD BE A DOCTOR, I READ ANY MEDICAL BOOKS I CAN. MY SECOND WOULD HAVE BEEN TO BE IN THE MARINES BUT GOT PREGNANT INSTEAD NOW I WANT TO BE A CULT BUSTER SO I CAN GIVE PEOPLE THEIR LOVED ONE'S BACK

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday
    NOW I WANT TO BE A CULT BUSTER SO I CAN GIVE PEOPLE THEIR LOVED ONE'S BACK

Now thats a good one!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My dream job = having a centre for trauma and cult survivors to get the help they really need

PS I want to run it the way that helps people the most and I want to do the counseling too

Think I would need an exceptional administrator who loves paperwork

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Later on in life I wanted to be a motorcycle cop in the Austrialian outback chasing mohawk nomad bikers!

That or a locomotive/train driver

• talesin
    talesin

actor, musician, painter

or

professional student, physician, physicist

LyinEyes

You go for it, keep taking those pics, you never know what the future holds ...

reboot

I didn't know you were an artist - congratulations on your show, way to go!!!

I hope you will share some with us (please if you're comfortable)

Lady Lee

I'll be your administrator if you like. Have the experience and training, also understand the issues. Anytime, you just let me know.

tal

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It is really interesting to find out what people would do if they could live their dreams. I have learned alot from the responses about your personalities. I have learned who are the pot heads..........j/k,,,,,lol.

I did forget to add to my list ,,,,,,a nurse in the trauma unit of a teaching hospital. I love to watch Trauma: Life in the ER, and any other real life medical shows.

I would also like to be a Crime Scene Investigator. I know, I know,,,,,,,, I am morbid....hehe.

• Golf
    Golf

To never stop dreaming.

Guest 77

• Valis
    Valis
    lol. Well on second thought I nominate Valis to be the new Jehovah.

no wait! whoa whoa whoa!!! Does this mean everyone will hate me too? I take it back!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit