I'm seeing the need for some 420 !!!

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

Tell me about it. It cost almost 50 bucks to get the inspection sticker here in houston when in CC TX it only cost 10.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

also: http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/showthread/t-47675.html

this one had a solution like I suggested above.... unhook the battery cable for several minutes.. the computer will reset itself...(at least mine did).

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sorry for appearing like a total idiot.. but there was some reference to 420 here that is associated with pot. What does that *mean*?

CG

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Country Girl,

420 is just a reference to using pot... sort of a joke amonst pot heads. There are several stories regarding it's origin but the most accepted on is from a group of high school students who would meet to smoke at 4:20 PM.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I must be the dumbest, most naive fool to ever crawl out from under the JW rock.. thanks for tellin me.

CG

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

CG I wouldn't worry about it, I didn't know what it meant either, but up here school gets out at 3:20 !!!

Elsewhere. I wouldn't ignore it. One of the vehicles in our fleet, had a "check engine" light come on and the driver ignored it for over a year, until the vehicle no longer ran. Not only did the cc have to be replaced, but another $1000.00 worth of electronics as well !

• scumrat
    scumrat

It's your oxygen sensor. It gets covered with soot from the exhaust and doesn't respond properly. I'll cost about $300.00----$400.00.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks... but I already replaced all four of my O2 sensors last year.

Odd... every year about inspection time I have something fail that threatens my passing inspection.

• Valis
    Valis

Yo Else...come on over...I'll take your car to get the homeboy hookup where I take Bob's car and CSG's to get it inspected.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit