Should Ex's Care For Believing Parents?

by Englishman 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

Wow, never thought about it this way:

"I think it's utterly appalling that the WTS can encourage JW parents to treat their non-JW or ex-JW children like pond-scum, and encourage these elderly folks to bequeath their homes and estates to the WTS instead of their non-JW or ex-JW children, but then turn around and tell these lovely old folks that if they require assistance, they should go to their families (including their non-JW or ex-JW children) before expecting any assistance from the Christian Congregation?."

It's sickening indeed!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    "I think it's utterly appalling that the WTS can encourage JW parents to treat their non-JW or ex-JW children like pond-scum, and encourage these elderly folks to bequeath their homes and estates to the WTS instead of their non-JW or ex-JW children, but then turn around and tell these lovely old folks that if they require assistance, they should go to their families (including their non-JW or ex-JW children) before expecting any assistance from the Christian Congregation?."

It is a little hypocrtical isn't it ?

I would take care of any of my family -- even the one's shunning me...purdy sure it wouldn't work vice-versa. After all THEY are good Cristians, huh ?

• wednesday
    wednesday

we were treated disrespectfully by the cong, who never did anything for my mom. Only a few-less thna 5 ,ever visted her, and then it was not on a regualr basis. While she lived with me, they never visited. Once she was in a NH a few-the 5, would occ visit her, and act like they had done a big deal. My own bro. a JW, harldy ever visited her and i hope he rots b/c of it. My poor mom always asked about him and i just could not tell her that he really didn't want to vist, had no interest in her and that was it. He actually said he had no interest in her. he was mad however if i did not take her to the meetings. Pond Scum

and btw, i am neither DA or Df-so what is the excuse?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wednesday:

and btw, i am neither DA or Df-so what is the excuse?

Neither am I -- it doesn't stop them from shunning me either...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit