I'm alittle angry right now! Rant...

by Been there 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

I picked up my accident report today. The cop has me at fault. Human factor: Inattention. I am also going to call the officer and ask him what the name of the 3rd person was that was in the truck. The blonde headed guy that went to the liqueor store to find (buy) a witness. He was not listed on the report. Also, when I read the names of the driver and passanger the looked familiar. Yesterday I was looking up the court docket for my daughters second custody hearing and saw those names. The girl (story maker upper) is in circuit court the 22nd on trafficing Pot under 8 oz. first offense and her Brother? is in district court the sameday for something deferred / installment payment.

That might explain why they didn't want it reported and they probably where unloading the drugs the whole time. I knew they where behaving rather strange. Now how to prove I was the one hit. The cop mentioned the skid mark in the report but thats all. 1.6 foot skid in front of tire. I need to some how complain that I didn't even get to make a statement. I may have said 20 words. The cop came in assuming I was at fault.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    1.6 foot skid in front of tire

So he thinks you made a REVERSE skid-mark while going forward to hit the truck huh?

CALL A LAWYER RIGHT NOW.

• Been there
    Been there

Elsewhere, I thought of that but figure it may be cheaper to just get my car fixed. I think I am more angry with the attitude our city cops are displaying to victims on a regular bases. I have heard many complain about the rudness of the cops here.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Please, at least call and talk to a lawyer... most will give you a first consultation for free and in that time they can usually tell if you have a winable case.

Please call... whats the worst that could happen? You will be right back where you are now minus about 30 minutes. At best, you could win a settlment from those people who hit you.

If you don't at least try, you will lose by default.

• Been there
    Been there

I just signed up on a Ask a Cop forum. I'll see what they all think first.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am glad you are doing that. Since the first consult is free, it is worth it to find out.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Maybe the cop buys drugs from them...

Hope all goes well for you..I hate it when I get screwed..

I know how you feel...

Golden Girl..

• bebu
    bebu

Go get'em, beenthere!!! Don't give up before you know everything that you could do was done!

Liars need to learn justice. I hope that you can help give them the lesson!!!!!!

bebu

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

This is complete BS! <----- Me being polite

People like this really piss me off <----- Me being even more polite

I hope you can take else's advice and at least get a free consultation from a lawyer.

If these bottom feeders have a record, then maybe that will be a mark against them.

It's not the money as much as it is the principle!

Keep us posted!

• Been there
    Been there

I'll keep you all posted. It is the principle of the liars but what about the cop? Is he stupid? or am I just really confused? I pitty other accidents he may investigate. He's dislexic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit