New JW video, song and dance

by Listener 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Erm, is this video for real?  

I wonder what the older JW generation makes of this.

I also wonder how much unhappiness, fear and disappointment this popcorn production masks.

Besides, being unhappy is part of real life - you can't be happy all the time, as this vid suggests. 

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Well made and effective video. It definitly makes bethel life look like a blast. 
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

When i heard the line "happiness is the truth" in the song when it first came out, i thought then that the JWs would just love that line and want to make it their own. 

• label licker
    label licker
    LMAO! Did anyone catch the sausage links falling on the floor and the dim wit picking them back up as though it were common procedure. He couldn't even hang them right. Now think of a butcher who apprenticed in germany and got his papers just to have someone like this guy with no training tell him what to do. Don't miss those days at all!!!!
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

We (well, not me but all the other) apostates did it first and did it better...a long time ago....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpp2SDkgdGo

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2
    I wonder which group is really happier...
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It was obviously a clip done for the bethel "family night". This is the annual song and dance performance variety show that each bethel puts on for IN HOUSE entertainment. Every bethel around the world has one per year...

Im sure it was never meant to go public! Someone will be getting their butt kicked for leaking it!

I just wish they had chosen some other "appropriate " songs from pharrels more than upright catalogue!.....

• Listener
    Listener
    That's just weird, copying an Apostate video, even the introduction is on the same coloured yellow background.  The Apostates must really be getting to them.
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2
    It will never die. I have it on my hard drive now...
  • galaxie
    galaxie

True worship ....looking kinda worldly!

Oh! Just had a vision of jehovah rising from his throne an gettin down with the M.J moonwalk... cool big J!! Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit