"You're an apostate!"

by Swan 35 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I suggest going to the local halls, seeing who she is, and suing her for slander, defamation of character, and harrassment.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I would have asked her who the F(*& she thought she was and that she better get out of my face 911! And if things persisted I would grabbed the first thing in my hand and smashed it on her head.

That category period end of story!

• avishai
    avishai

Homey don't play that!!!!!

You rock, forty!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Turn in mock horror and shriek, "Oh my God! They let you out!!!!!???"

Heather

• zev
    zev

maybe it was pms?

just don't offer her a free twinkie, for a small donation

• blondie
    blondie

Just remember, Jesus was labeled an apostate.

Blondie

• neyank
    neyank

It's too bad that she probably doesn't really know the definition of apostate.

Just what she was told it meant from the cult.

Yea. JWs can be quite rude. Can't they?

When I see some JWs out and about,perhaps in a store, coffee shop, where ever there are other people around, I go out of my way to say hello. How are you?

I enjoy the looks on their faces because they apear to be like deer caught in the headlights of a car. Not knowing what to do or say.

There was one time I was asked if I was coming back to the 'truth'?

I started to tell the person that I had done some investigation into the 'truth' and I would be more than happy to tell you what I found.

She put on a blank stare so I said I'll tell you about it when we have some time.

I don't think she's going to find time but maybe I'll bump into her again in a public place and just start unloading info on her.

I wonder what her reaction will be?

neyank

• Scully
    Scully

You've just convinced me that I need to print out a few of those UN-NGO letters to carry in my purse along with the website where it can be found, in case I ever come across a freak like this in my daily goings-on.

If anyone ever accuses me of being An Apostate?, I'll just hand them the letter and say "Apparently so is the Watchtower Society. Have a nice day!"

Love, Scully

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Good one Scully.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Tammy...next time scream....ahhhhh...someone call 911 she's off her meds and escaped from the assylum again...

The more I think about it the more it ticks me off....reminds of being in service years ago and a guy came to the door and cursed me out for about five minutes yelling so loud I was tempted to ask him if he gave towels with the shower...then he mellowed out and said I'm sorry that wasn't very christian of me...no shit Sherlock. (So I kicked him in the crotch and shoved an Awake up his bum...Ok so I didn't do that...I threw frogspawn all over his car...OK so I didn't do that either)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit