I Got A Job

by Yizuman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Started last week Sunday, sorry for the delay in posting.

The downside is that it's only 3 days a week. But I'm still continuing to look for a better job.

My landlord moved me to a studio apt which is 300 dollars a month with still all utilties paid. It's an ok apt, not too shabby. I can live with it.

Anyway, just thought I drop a post and let ya'll know I'm ok, hope for the better.

Yiz

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear the good news, Yiz. I lived in a studio when I was single and it was room enough for me.

Blondie

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I;m glad to hear you are doing ok Yizu

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Good news Yiz... I'm happy for ya!

• acsot
    acsot

Good to hear, Yizuman. Please keep us posted.

All the best,

Ac

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Glad to hear you have a room.

and a job.

Remember where you were and be glad you have both.

Hugs,

Joy

• bebu
    bebu

That's good news, Yiz. Sounds like your landlord is extremely helpful.

Hope you'll like your job, and find more as you need it.

bebu

• talesin
    talesin

Yiz

Good for you, man.

You weathered this storm, and got support from your landlord. That's great. A studio can be nice, if you put your own touches. I have a tiny place right now, but it's home and all mine. The road is sometimes long, and the journey can seem tiresome, but you are getting there. Only better stuff ahead!

take care,

talesin

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

There was a time when I and my wife lived in a studio. It was perfect for the two of us, and then we sometimes had all of our five kids visiting at once! There was piece and lots of love, and although it was so small of a place, it was to us a palace when we were all together. We live in a much bigger place now and four of our children live with us full time, but we never forget how fortunate we were have so much space in such a small place, and how warm and intimate it was.

It does not matter the size of your abode, when you are in a loving and pieceful mode.

Congrats and Kind Regards,

Corvin

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Good news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit