To those with "ears" to "hear"...

by AGuest 52 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Once again, the spirit of my Lord is upon me to call to the Household of God, Israel, and all those that 'go with' them... May you all have peace!

Very soon now, another time of "offering" will be upon you. Many of you will again attend an annual "ceremony" where the blood and flesh of Christ will be offered to you. By the spirit of my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, granted to me by my His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, I must again ask you...

Will you yet again REJECT the very means by which you are to gain salvation? John 6:51, 53

Will you yet again let PASS BY you the "true food" and "true drink", given on behalf of ALL mankind who are "wishing, thirting, and hearing", and by means of which one can come into "union" with God (through Christ)? John 6:54-56 Revelation 22:17

Before you answer that have not done such a thing and would never do such a thing, let me share with you what was recorded to have been said by my Lord, as well as reportedly the Apostle Paul. Paul first, as with regard to ALL those that left Egypt, Israelite AND THE VAST MIXED COMPANY, he reportedly wrote: "Now, I do not want you to be ignorant, BROTHERS,
    that our forefathers..."

(Note: Paul was an apostle TO THE NATIONS and thus, in talking to the Corinthians, he was talking... TO THE NATIONS as well as to the Jews...)

"... were ALL under the cloud...
    and ALL passed through the Red Sea...
    and ALL got baptized into Moses by
    means of the cloud and of the sea;
    and ALL ate the [same] spiritual food...
    and ALL drank the [same] spiritual drink...
    1 Corinthians 10:1-4 Yes, you might say, but this refers ONLY to the "144,000"... or to the Jews... or to "Israel." To that, I would say that you have been misled. For the "vast mixed company" that left Egytp WITH Israel... ALSO ate the manna and drank from the rock-mass... that is the Christ! They, TOO, were kept alive by that which meant the blood and flesh of Christ! Indeed, it is WRITTEN!

Numbers 11:4-6

For as Paul reportedly wrote... "THEY... (ALL of them, Israelite, Midianite and Egyptian alike...)

"... used to drink from the SPIRITUAL rock-mass...
    THAT FOLLOWED THEM... and that rock-mass...
    was... THE CHRIST!"

Okay, so they all ate and drank back then. But how do we know that we ALL are supposed to eat and drink NOW? Again, some would have you believe that ONLY THE 144,000 are supposed to eat and drink. I give you, then, ALL of my Lord's word as recorded at John 6:48-56:

"I... am the bread of life.
    Your forefathers ate the manna in the wilderness...
    and yet... died.
    THIS is the bread that comes down from heaven...
    so that ANYONE may eat of it... and NOT die!

"I... am the LIVING bread...
    that came down out of heaven;
    If ANYONE eats of THIS bread...
    he will live... FOREVER; and, for a fact,
    the bread that I shall give...
    IS MY FLESH... in behalf of the life...
    OF THE WORLD."

And like the Jewish scribes and Pharisees, the RELIGIOUS LEADERS of that day, those "contenders with God" not only questioned what he said, but taught against it! Why? Because... they want to SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS BEFORE MEN! And so, in teaching you NOT to eat and drink... against the very command of our Lord... the WTBTS itself has done and continues to do the VERY SAME THING. Indeed, by not OPENING the "Way"... that is, leading you TO the "fountain of water", my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who IS the "Way," the "Truth" and the "Life"... and LETTING you eat his flesh and drink his blood, such ones have "prevented" you... little children... from entering the kingdom and thus coming before God. They have blocked the Way... which God, by means of His Son... opened... to the WORLD. To ANYONE. John 14:6

Indeed, they teach you that simply by means of an association with "the faithful and discreet slave", you can have "life... within yourselves." Yet, my Lord is recorded to have said:

"Most truly... I... say to you...
    UNLESS you eat the flesh of the Son of Man...
    AND drink his blood... you have NO LIFE...
    in yourselves."
    John 6:53

Now, that just about tears to shreds the false prophecies and false propaganda of the "false prophets" and "false christs"... whose VERY job is to "mislead, IF POSSIBLE... EVEN the chosen ones." Matthew 24:24 For they teach that those who do NOT eat and drink, those they label as 'the great crowd', have 'life in themselves', when my Lord himself is recorded to have said... you CANNOT. Indeed, he went on:

"He that feeds on MY flesh and drinks MY
    blood... HAS... everlastling life..."

Does this mean such one will not die... in the flesh? Not necessarily, for my Lord went on to state:

"... and I shall RESURRECT HIM...
    at the last day. For MY flesh is TRUE food
    and MY blood is TRUE drink. He that feeds
    on MY flesh and drinks MY blood...
    REMAINS IN UNION WITH ME... and I...
    IN UNION WITH HIM.

Every year that I was in "the organization", dear ones, I felt ashamed and deceitful when I let that plate and glass pass me by. Why? Because I KNEW I was supposed to eat and drink of it. Just as YOU all know it, too. The ONLY reason you don't... is FEAR OF MAN! THEY have given you some false story about "eating and drinking UNWORTHILY"... based on a misinterpretation of Paul's words at 1 Corinthians 11: 27. However, the TRUE meaning of Paul's word there had absolutely NOTHING to do with WHOM should eat and drink... for they ALL ate and drank at that time. It had to do with the condition of one's HEART... at the TIME of one's eating and drinking... with the DISCERNMENT OF THE FLESH AND BLOOD... at the TIME of one's eating and drinking! What does that mean? It means that while all SHOULD eat and drink, each one needs to SCRUTINIZE him or her self before doing so that two things occur: 1. That whatever "hatred" you may have for your brother or enemy, whatever error you may have committed against such one, YOU must correct it BEFORE you eat and drink. YOU, must, therefore, go make peace with your brother BEFORE offering up your "gift"... your faith and devotion... at the "altar"... and YOU must establish peace, if it is within YOUR hand to do so. YOU must forgive your brother his error or transgression against you, because in eating and drinking YOU wish to be forgiven. If you do NOT do these things, then, when you eat and drink, YOU... are eating and drinking "judgment"... against YOURSELF! For with whatever judgment YOU judge... you will BE judged. And since the blood and flesh of Christ RELEASES... YOU are now "guilty" respecting that blood... for you transgressed the Law of "love" which says "whatever things you wish men to do to YOU... you must do to them!" YOU wish to be forgiven and released from whatever errors and transgressions YOU have committed; therefore, by eating and drinking you agree to "forgive the trespasses of those who trespass against [us]... and if you have not DONE so, truthfully... you stand "guilty" of your own errors. 2. You MUST discern... in your heart... that what you are eating is NOT mere dry bread and NOT mere wine... but the blood and flesh of Christ. So that by reason of such discernment, WHEN you eat and drink, you are doing so with full knowledge. This is because at the time Paul wrote, some came on full stomachs and did not WANT to eat and drink, and some came on empty stomachs and tried to eat up everything. Neither group truly discerned what it was they were doing! It was NOT to be viewed mere food... but "TRUE" food and "TRUE" drink... the flesh and blood of Christ... the "leaves" of the "Tree of [Life]"... and "living water" from HIS "cistern"... by means of which they were to RECEIVE life... and keep living! John 4:13, 14; John 7:37, 38; Revelation 22:17 (dear ones, there is only ONE "tree", just as the footnote in the NWT Ref. Bible admits!) As our Adversary the Devil stated, "skin in behalf of skin and ALL that a man has, he will give in behalf of his soul (his fleshly life)." What did he mean? We would TURN AWAY FROM GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP LIVING... IN THE FLESH... TO PLEASE OUR FLESH... which flesh wants to be found "great"... in the eyes of MAN. And so, rather than examine these things for ourselves, we let EARTHLING MAN tell us what is true... and follow him! But... he is BLIND... and so the blind lead the blind. But you do not have to remain so! You can receive "eyesalve" and be granted sight so as to see who you really are... and who you... and ALL of mankind are invited to be! All you need do, is wish it! Revelation 3:17; Luke 11:13; Revelation 22:17

You do NOT need to continue in fear of them, in fear of their disproving looks, their vicious gossip, their judgment and condemnation. For I tell you, truly:

"He that has greater affection for father or
    mother than for [my Lord] is not WORTHY of
    [my Lord}; and he that has greater affection
    for son or daughter and for [my Lord] is not
    WORTHY of [my Lord].
    And whoever does not
    accept his TORTURE STAKE... and follow...
    AFTER [HIM]... is not worthy of [him]
    . He
    that finds his soul... WILL lose it. And he
    that LOSES HIS SOUL... for my Lord's sake...
    will FIND it."

Matthew 10:36-39

You CAN stand up and BE COUNTED!! Be TRUTHFUL about who you are... a son of God! Do not fear them... for, truly, what can they do to you? Shun you? So, what?! Malign you? So, what?! Ridicule, persecute you, put you to death? Did they not do so to our forefathers before us? Matthew 5:3-12 Dear ones, should you fear them that can do no more than kill the body? Or should you rather be in fear of Him that can destroy the body AND the spirit... in Gehenna? To whom are YOU loyal? God and Christ, whom show mercy to whomever THEY wish to? Or earthling man, who cannot save even himself? Indeed, what have you to lose, dear ones? I tell you, not even your life, for my Lord has PROMISED you life by means of his flesh and blood! And there is NO other "way"!!! And do you fear losing that life because perhaps by eating and drinking and not being 'of the 144,000' you are doing so "unworthily"? I ask you: who among those on the night Paul spoke were NOT among those called? Did he not address "the holy ones, TOGETHER WITH ALL WHO EVERYWHERE ARE CALLING UPON THE NAME OF OUR LORD, JAHESHUA (Joshua; JAH SAVES) MISCHAJAH (Messiah; Chosen of JAH)... THEIR LORD... AND OURS?!

1 Corinthians 1:2
    1 Corinthians 11:23-26

Who then could "eat the loaf and drink the cup "unworthily" at that time... except those who were "unclean" in heart? Dear ones, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with whether one had received holy spirit or not, or whether one was a Jew or of the Nations, or one was of Israel or the "great crowd". It had to do with ONE'S HEART and still does down to this day!

Because, again, before eating and drinking one MUST 'scrutinize' oneself... to ensure that one has removed ALL hatred and hypocrisy. Why? Because, when one eats and drinks, one is ratifying a COVENANT... between oneself and GOD... by means of the the Mediator, Christ... a NEW Covenant, which is a Law... of LOVE. And if one is judging and condemning another in one's heart when one "partakes", one is "eating and drinking judgement"... against oneself. Because when one comes into the New Covenant, one agrees to be bound by the LAW of that Covenant, the Law of Love... which says:

"DO NOT JUDGE AND YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BE JUDGED."

For with the same judgment that YOU are judging... you will BE judged.

So, I ask you, dear ones, with all sincerity of heart:

Will you yet again let the provision for life pass you by? Will you yet again go against what you KNOW to be true, that YOU, TOO, are a SON OF GOD... "called and chosen"... and once again REJECT the very "STONE" that the "builders" rejected?

I exhort you, I admonish you, I implore you...

KISS THE SON!!

And put away your fear of earthling man. Have as your God ONE God, JAH... of Armies! And listen NOT to earthling man... but to the One He SENT to speak to us, the One who speaks FOR Him, His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 17:5 For if you obey ANYONE else... you are THEIR slave... and THEY... are your "god".

By the spirit of my Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacbo, whose name is JAH... OF ARMIES, as given to me from His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, by means of holy spirit, I, myself, by means of that same spirit say to you now:

"Come! All you who are thirsting!
    Come! All you who are toiling and loaded down!
    Come! All you who are wishing and hearing!
    Come! DRINK FROM THE ROCK-MASS that you will thirst NO MORE!
    Come! Take LIFE'S WATER... free!"

Revelation 22:17

A TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, and to ALL those that go with them, and a TRUE slave of Christ, by means of an anointing with holy spirit,

SJ

• Puternut
    Puternut

There is a difference between hearing and understanding. Wisdom comes from knowledge. Knowledge is based on understanding.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shel:
    Appropriate words for those still in the JW's.

I wouldn't be advising anyone outwith to attend their local Hall, though. Besides, they can just as easily celebrate it every day.

Just a final note - the start of your posts sounded like "eating and drinking" were a means to salvation. I'd just like to qualify that the emblems themselves are not they which save, but the one whom you openly confess, by partaking.

Much love, in Christ,
    Ross.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Puternut:

There is a difference between hearing and understanding. Wisdom comes from knowledge. Knowledge is based on understanding.

On the contrary. First comes hearing (listening), to impart knowledge. Understanding the knowledge can lead to wisdom, if applied... There is, however, a difference between merely hearing, and properly engaged listening, IMHO.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Little Toe,

Some hear, but don't understand. Once understood, now you have knowledge. Upon this knowledge you make wise decisions.

I heard, I understood, I have knowledge.........My wisdom was to leave the borg.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I know you have a little kid as your avatar, but I don't understand why
    It's just symantics. No big hill of beans...

• Puternut
    Puternut

It's the innocence of when I was a little fella. I am starting my life afresh with new hopes and new dreams.

• bisous
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Welcome back A Guest. Haven't seen you here for a few weeks. and misssed your musings.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Yes,

Those who put faith in YHWH, His Son, Jesus Christ, the Messiah and our mediator, and His Ransom Sacrifice in our behalf, we should partake of the symbols.

One should, however, before doing so carefully consider 1 Corinthians 11: 23-34:

"23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
    27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 31 But if we judged ourselves, we would not come under judgment. 32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.
    33 So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for each other. 34 If anyone is hungry, he should eat at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment. And when I come I will give further directions."

I'll be partaking, along with many other XJWS, on the night of April 4, 2004 this year.

Love_Truth (unleavened bread, not pizza, of course)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit