ORDER YOUR APOSTATE T-SHIRT HERE!

by Hunyadi 35 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I bet WT legal would love to see those . They will cry over their free speech rights but by God should someone else have those rights .

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Thanks for a great laugh.

Devon

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

i want the first one in large hehe

best laugh I've had all day

• talesin
    talesin

#2 for me, S U R V I V O R

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Corvin, what ever you decide to do I left you a PM, and there are a lot of people who may be interested in doing it. It could be quite profitable for you. And we get our jollies by wearing them.

If I had money I would invest in this idea. Maybe a Canadain could do this too or have a canadian distributor.

Keep a good thought on this one. My fave is the one with Kenny on it and the first one too.

Love OrangefatcatOrangeFatCat 15Cool Heart

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

i would buy the sixth one.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

OK, I've deicded to go into business. Again, it started out as a joke, but it seems there is a market for these T-shirts, and I will proudly wear one to the District Convention this summer. (I will also get my butt thrown out of Qualcom Stadium, ha ha)

Give me a few days to get this thing rolling and I will let all you folks know when they are ready.

The "Kenny from South Park-WT SURVIVOR" T-shirt would violate copywright laws, but I will call Tray Parker and see if I can work something out; they hate the Org too.

Let me know via PM what your favs are so that I can order the most popular.

Cheers to all,

Corvin

• freelife
    freelife

If you make them they will come. I want the religous cult one in a X-L and a south park in X-L. If you make them Let me know for sure and i will defenitly buy one.

• avishai
    avishai
    The "Kenny from South Park-WT SURVIVOR" T-shirt would violate copywright laws, but I will call Tray Parker and see if I can work something out; they hate the Org too.

Really? Was one of them a dub?

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

I am pretty sure the southpark gang thinks the JW org is absurd. I know they think the Mormon religion is crap. They even made a movie, a parody about being a young mormon elder. Forgot the name of it tho.

Corivn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit