Facing my family.....

by Evesapple 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• staceman
    staceman

First of all I must say I am not Staceman I am Lori. My brother let me use his login info because I cant seem to get in on my own.

I have to respond to this thread...as I was abandoned by my entire family at the age of 17. I had no one for a very long time. The fact that I was dfd for rebellion was a huge joke but what could I do? The thing that I wanted to say is that I have an 18 yr old son now and I am so happy to say that I have kept him completely out of the troof. Because I could never would never abandon him the way that I was. I love him unconditionally and always will. That just makes more sense to me. My dad and my sister still dont talk to me but I do have my other sister and brother and mom out here with me. My mom feels bad for all the lost years...30 of them. I just want you to know anything can happen. I never thought I would have a family again but I do. And it feels so darn good. And I believe that I am a strong independent woman who knows exactly what she wants and is determined to get it. It wasnt always like that...if you care to read this poem I wrote a long time ago..I would love to share it with you.

Theres shadows in our corners and nightmares in my mind. And I cant help feeling frightened nearly all the time. Haunting my day to day existance are the ghosts from my past. The pain intense the memories vast. Why do the victims torture themselves the most? The ones who have hurt us their ambivalence is so gross. They dont care who they hurt or who gets in there way. So the innocent ones continue to pay. Our hearts broken into pieces..Theres blood in our tears. Hoping for another chance for all the lost years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit