e-watchman, thoughts from past topic

by confusedjw 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    By encouraging loyalty to the WT he doesn't scare away the numberous active witnesses who read his columns and send in questions.

I'd guess that this approach has let some loyal JW's with some doubts allow themselves to let their guard down just enough to read and consider his words.

But that's just my $0.02 alt

JWs represent Jehovah better than any other religion. I am proud to be one.

Eat flames marshmallow!

Seriously, thx for posting your point of view

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

Yeh I don't get it, XThai guy.

• visualt
    visualt

I've check this blog

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

pardon?

• boa
    boa

I know this is an 'old' thread, but let me kill it with a coupla comments on e-watchman.

I just went there this morning for several hrs after seeing the newest post on the letter to the governing body he sent out to thousands of cong's

I think you hit the nail on the head confused about this guy - i wonder though if it really is more of a very clever shot to seem like he essentially supports the org but not in fact.

I didn't agree with his commentary on blood transfusions and the shot at the end against the 'sect of Ray Franz' - sheesh whatever....

It will be interesting to see how e-watchman plays out since he apparently signed his name at the bottom of the letter to gb and he apparently is booted out of the cong...

oh yah, others have said he was You Know on this site - but how would I know? I'm just a 'junior member' snick

boa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit