by hawkaw 47 Replies latest jw friends

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

thanks Hawk and Scully

bttt

Twink

• one
    one

What about if the USA ambassador at the UN ask for the info.?

A congressman, senator, from any state may initiate the request.

What about if an ambassasdor from any other country (France) ask for the info?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Printed and in tomorrows mail!

I have to admit, I didn't take the time to do the last mailing.

But seeing it's positive results, maybe I can make a positive impact for this next step by getting involved.

Paul

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi sf

So what type of response are we going to see, if any, as a result of this letter campaign?
    I'm just wondering if they will respond to each mail personally or put up the documents we are seeking; in response. As I sent my letter out a few days ago.

I am note too sure. Like I said the whole thing is a long shot but I still don't know how they will respond.

If it is professional then they may write to all of us. But if say hundreds or even thousands wrote they will be holding some high level meetings. Of course, knowing senior management government officials the way I do, the meetings main focus will be "how to we make them stop and go away" and not what is the "right thing to do".

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

PING!!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Wouldn't it be awesome to get a reply???? I didn't even figure that would be a possibility!! I've NEVER gotten any response to anything along this line, so I just figured I've "done my bit and that makes ME feel good!

I don't tell my hubby about these "letter-writings", he feels that I should be getting ON with things now (which I've TRIED to do, but I still keep sneaking back---LOL!) but since I'm still house-bound since my Stroke, there was just no way to get this letter mailed out (long walk to my country mailbox) so I HAD to have him mail it out for me.

I just handed it to him---no explanation---and all he said was, "Are ya gonna be writing to the PRESIDENT next" ????

(Ya think, guys?)

hugs,

Annie

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    I just handed it to him---no explanation---and all he said was, "Are ya gonna be writing to the PRESIDENT next" ????

Tell him no. You will be writing the U.S. Ambassador to the UN next.

I will get that letter going shortly.

hawk

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Tell him no. You will be writing the U.S. Ambassador to the UN next.

I will get that letter going shortly.**

Okey-dokey Chief!........er, Hawk! <grin>

hugs,

Annie

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

This is nice to see.

You know, even if nothing happens, it is just one more burr under the saddle of the Society. One more pesky thing that they have to deal with and worry about. One more incident that requires their thought and resources.

Indeed, the apostates have become like the "locusts" of Revelation, tormenting the corrupt Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit