Goddess does exist.

by Hyghlandyr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Actually I was implyin that your skin wasnt dark..not the other way around.

As far as the bait..technically you didnt take the bait. The other fella whose name I cannot pronounce did.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

IronGland......"How you doing?"

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

you sound like a Man -hater??? no wonder society is falling to bits..oh well. these days its every man (and woman) for himself.

I bet she's not married, lonely and blaming her misery on men and not herself. She'll make a good lesbian.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Rick

I assume you are talking about me when you say man hating lesbian. It is true I am a man hater. It is also true I am a lesbian. It is untrue that I am a woman. Born a man plan to stay a man and quite enjoy being a man. But my being male does not the change that all people on earth except those in my religion are part of false worship. Only the goddess exists, all other gods are made up by her rival Metephabdiantis, the very crafter of evil and false religion. Mete has no gender and is thus genderless, and tries to turn women into men and thus continue the process of wickedness. But you will all pay at the hands of the goddess one day you will see. When you die and you wake up in eternal torment for refusing to obey her!

Goddess bless (thyself)

• talesin
    talesin
    I bet she's not married, lonely and blaming her misery on men and not herself.

Bwaaa - haaa - haaa - haaa - haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I AM THE GODDESS *blesses all, even you, unbeliever*

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

talesin, a goddess excellent.

You realie that talesin is the name of a man right? (though not necessarily a man's name)

Goddess bless (thyself)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I AM THE GODDESS *blesses all, even you, unbeliever

Hey I called it. Thats ok I can share.

• talesin
    talesin

Stefanie

We are all Goddess ....

Hyghlandyr

Yes, I am gurl, man-lover and goddess ... taliesen still lives, I have borrowed his name as protection and to honour him on this forum ...

t

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Talesin we are all goddess we are all god. Not many believe truthfully in self deification. I do. God exists because god is anything that is deified. The sun has been deified thus in its very nature is a deity, a goddess. We have masculine and feminine, death and life, dark and bright, in us.

My name btw is Aoirthoir Ard'Ri An'Broc. It is a personal invocation of myself. Though Ive invoked Talesin a few times as well as many others.

Goddess bless(thyself)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit