Goddess does exist.

by Hyghlandyr 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I know a lot of you people are atheists. Of course we know that you chose this path because you are wicked and loony. You can look all around you and see the creative force at work. There are those, like yall, who insist that she does not exist. That is because you are faithless. You need evidence of the Goddess. Well the evidence is all around you. Look at the trees and you know that we have a creatrix. Look at the stars and you know that the creatrix cares immensely for us. Look at the playfulness of a puppy and you know that the Goddess has a sense of humor. Look in the mirror and you know that she believes in beauty.

You can wallow in your doubt, your faithless lives, your belief in quote EVOlution unquote if you want to. But as for me and mine we WILL continue to believe in the only true deity, our Goddess.

Goddess bless (thyself)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Whatever floats your boat, man. But you know now that I am out of the org, this idea that people need to convince other people that what they believe is what is "real" doesn't make any sense to me. It's just human nature I guess.

Calling people "faithless" because they are atheist, on the other hand, is pedantic. What they have faith in, may be themselves, the laws of thermodynamics, Crow T Robot, mydol, or even an essentially atheistic religion like Buddhism or Unitarian-Universalism. Sometimes its a faith grounded on previous experience and reason, sometimes it is not.

Enjoy your newfound faith without putting everyone else down.

• Larry
    Larry

A blast from the past:

----------------------------------

After reading a few threads about Womens role in society, It reminded me of a book I recently read entitled: "When God Was A Women" by Merlin Stone. Here's a few quotes from her book:

"Diodorus described a nation in Libya as follows: All authority was vested in the women, who discharged every kind of public duty. The men looked after domestic affairs just as the women do among ourselves and do as they were told by the wives. They were not allowed to undertake war service or to exercise any functions of government, or to fill any public office, such as might have given them more spirit to set themselves up against the women. The children were handled over immediately after birth to the men, who reared them on milk and other foods suitable to their age."

""Herodotus of Greece, several centuries before Diodorus, wrote that in Egypt. "Women go in the market place, transact affairs and occupy themselves with business, while the husbands stay home and weave." His contemporary, Sophocles, stated that "Their thoughts and actions all are modeled on Egyptian ways, For there the men sit at the loom indoors while the wives work aboard for their daily bread.""

""Diodorus wrote of a nation in this area in which "women held the supreme power and royal authority." According to his reports the queen of this land assigned the task of spinning wool and other domestic duties to the men, while law was established by the queen. He claimed that the rights to the throne belonged to the queen's daughter and succeeding women in the family line."

Peace - Larry

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Gitasatsangha, you are clearly faithless. The evidence of creation is all around you. ALL around you. To deny that the Goddess made you is sheer lunacy! LUNACY I SAY! On top of that she sent her daughter Bridhe es Christos to die for you. She realizes that men (not women) are full of all sorts of sin. Only the sacrifice of a sinless, and thus female, daughter, could redeem you from your sins. You may continue to deny her creative works. For that you will suffer punishment, most likely being a man the rest of your life. If you are a woman now, then you will be punished eternally by always havin to talk to men instead of cool chicks. The goddess knows. Verily she was born, verily she walked, verily she died and VERILY she was raised from the dead. All of this to express her love for you. Instead, you, like the faithless jews, muslims, zoarastrians, buddhists, jesusites, watchtowerites, and all other members of false religion, choose, yes I say CHOOSE deliberately to follow false gods when you KNOW that all life proceeds from the female. Thus life is feemale in origin. THUS life comes from the female and thus life being female in origin, it comes, without question from the female, creating the unequivical conclusion that life proceeds without down from the female which eventually as you have seen though refused to admit because of your clearly wickedly faithless rejection of the loving Goddess who gave you life, since, as previously demonstrated, life comes from the female, and you know what that means!

You can continue in your wickedly wicked evil path. but you are wicked in your evilness for your refusal to submit to the goddess. Well trust and believe that that wont continue forever. She is going to spank you or something. I am sure of it!

And how dare you speak about atheistic religions like buddhism and unitarian!! OMG! I cant believe you brought up those wicked examples as if they somehow prove something righteous! Everyone knows they are evil and going to hell! Just ask a christian! (Even though christians are wicked and going to Natalanianuvosa when they die.) And if CHRISTIANS know that buddhists are evil, being that they themselves are evil HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT FOR GODDESS SAKE MAN!?!?!

I was sitting here aghast when I read you post. I truly weep for you and pray to the great goddess herself that you repent, yes REPENT of your vileness! MY GODDESS how can you live with yourself man? I would hate to be an anti-goddess false god worshipper like you. That is just some sick stuff man. Sick I say sick!!

===================

Larry yeah some of those societies rocked...

Although it would be cooler if folks could just do what they wanted instead of regulating what occupations are available for others. Though religion should be regulated...like what the heck is this with ecclesiastical privilege? Anyone else commits a crime and they go to jail. It is time the clerics did also.

Goddess bless (thyself)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I dont believe in god.

I do believe in the goddess because I am her!

Stefanie the Latin Sex Goddess..........

Have any prayers you need answered?

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Latin sex goddess eh? Oh damnit I thought you said latex!

Dont get me wrong latina chicks are goddesses also. Kinda like black chicks with almost white skin. Irish chicks need more latin bums in them frankly.

Nevertheless self deification is grand isnt it Goddess?

Goddess bless(thyself)

Signed, Aoirthoir Ard'Ri An'Broc God at large at litum ad naseum.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Prayers answered? Um..well

Your in texas and thats a wee bit for my cultish slash polyamorous inclinations. Latex or otherwise.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I like winos at weddings.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Actually you are wrong. Just because I have some latin in me doesnt mean my skin tone is dark.

Goddammit all to hell. I took the F*cking bait. Will someone FUN come on this thread and help me fluff the hell out of it??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit